Barnet away 20.11.21

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

SNW is like most supporters, he's in denial. Read Richard Hughes piece on tonight's game on Devon live. He also agrees we are heading for a relegation battle. The league table doesn't lie.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Perhaps a few would like to put their money where there mouths - or keyboard is?
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 23:05 Perhaps a few would like to put their money where there mouths - or keyboard is?
What's this to do with my money? Bizarre posting SNW. Get real, we are in serious trouble and it's all down to the management team.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

dawlishmatt wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 07:58 What's this to do with my money? Bizarre posting SNW. Get real, we are in serious trouble and it's all down to the management team.
The only thing bizarre is you.
I was asking for the big mouths or keyboard warriors to take a bet on relegation - seeing as you're so sure it will happen.
Ah, but now I remember - you bottled that last time and came out with some b*llocks instead of putting your hand in your pocket.
And dont say youre not a betting man - we all remember you gleefully bragging about your winnings at bromley......
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024

TUST Member 468

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

SNW, If throwing insults at me is the best you can do, well you're more pathetic than I thought. It is obvious that people like you only come on forums like this to insult people. You are a sad pathetic individual. Yes I am a gambling man and I love a challenge. Are you brave enough to put £1,000 not £50 on the bet you previously mentioned. I am prepared to send Southampton Gull the sum of £1,000 ( if he agrees) to hold as my part of the bet, are you man enough to do the same?. The bet is that if Gary Johnson is still our manager at the end of the season, we will finish in the bottom 4 of the league.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

dawlishmatt wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 10:59 SNW, If throwing insults at me is the best you can do, well you're more pathetic than I thought. It is obvious that people like you only come on forums like this to insult people. You are a sad pathetic individual. Yes I am a gambling man and I love a challenge. Are you brave enough to put £1,000 not £50 on the bet you previously mentioned. I am prepared to send Southampton Gull the sum of £1,000 ( if he agrees) to hold as my part of the bet, are you man enough to do the same?. The bet is that if Gary Johnson is still our manager at the end of the season, we will finish in the bottom 4 of the league.
Only three go down this season.
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

Fourth bottom would be ok at the moment. Is that what we are aiming for?

I expected a mid table to scrapping in the play offs at the start of the season. Now, anywhere out of bottom three will suffice.

We are Crap!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

dawlishmatt wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 10:59 SNW, If throwing insults at me is the best you can do, well you're more pathetic than I thought. It is obvious that people like you only come on forums like this to insult people. You are a sad pathetic individual. Yes I am a gambling man and I love a challenge. Are you brave enough to put £1,000 not £50 on the bet you previously mentioned. I am prepared to send Southampton Gull the sum of £1,000 ( if he agrees) to hold as my part of the bet, are you man enough to do the same?. The bet is that if Gary Johnson is still our manager at the end of the season, we will finish in the bottom 4 of the league.
You're a complete joke and need to man up.
You just dont like posters disagreeing with your non-factual rambles - "GJ has lost the dressing room"
How do you know????
Are you in sat it????
Nice posts by Plainmoor 78 & North Curry House.
Again you prove to be a laughing stock as it appears again that you don't know what your talking about when it comes to relegation - you really do need to get the facts right before posting.

TUST Member 468

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

SNW, I will address the points you mentioned in your latest rant. Firstly I don't give a s*** what you are anybody thinks about my postings. This is a fans forum, a place where people speak their opinions on a subject concerning TUFC. I don't care if people disagree with my posts.
I believe that the manager has lost the respect of the senior players as when they play, there not anywhere as good as last season.
"Are you in, sat it????" Well I can't respond to that as I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
As regards the bet, we'll I never said anything about Torquay being relegated because I don't include Dover as they were already relegated before the season started. That's why I said bottom four and not relegation.
I take it that you're not man enough to take on the bet and are trying to deflect away from the challenge by your latest rant.
Finally I find it strange that you bring others into your ranting, look at what many people said last night including many well respected journalists. Torquay United are heading for a relegation battle. Is everyone else wrong and only a few people right? Well I guess time will tell. In the meantime, put your money where your mouth is.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

dawlishmatt wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 15:43 SNW, I will address the points you mentioned in your latest rant. Firstly I don't give a s*** what you are anybody thinks about my postings. This is a fans forum, a place where people speak their opinions on a subject concerning TUFC. I don't care if people disagree with my posts.
I believe that the manager has lost the respect of the senior players as when they play, there not anywhere as good as last season.
"Are you in, sat it????" Well I can't respond to that as I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
As regards the bet, we'll I never said anything about Torquay being relegated because I don't include Dover as they were already relegated before the season started. That's why I said bottom four and not relegation.
I take it that you're not man enough to take on the bet and are trying to deflect away from the challenge by your latest rant.
Finally I find it strange that you bring others into your ranting, look at what many people said last night including many well respected journalists. Torquay United are heading for a relegation battle. Is everyone else wrong and only a few people right? Well I guess time will tell. In the meantime, put your money where your mouth is.
Obviously you cant read then.
two lines above it on my post it clearly says that according to you "GJ has lost the dressing room"
So you want to give £1k on a bet? That TUFC will be relegated? Ill take that.
Dont think we'd manage that even with Owers in charge - never mind GJ.

TUST Member 468

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by dawlishmatt »

I was going to respond again to SNW but Mrs Dawlish made a valid point. Never argue with an idiot, they get off on confrontation and being you down to their level. I'm not prepared to try to reason with an idiot.
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

dawlishmatt wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 22:29 SNW is like most supporters, he's in denial. Read Richard Hughes piece on tonight's game on Devon live. He also agrees we are heading for a relegation battle. The league table doesn't lie.
Ah yes, the oracle of all things Torquay United.