Bromley v Torquay 9th Oct

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

UnitedinDevon wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 11:02 If you think that sacking GJ will help you are deluded!
There's a whole heap more reasons than just that ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

unitedindevon, If you have have a ST then urge you to seek medical attention. Throughout my nursing career i had to endure hundreds of training days. I remember one such session where the teacher said that when a person is lying, for example how many times they have seen a movie, the number 6 comes out more times than the other 9 numbers put together ( 0-9 ). I am not calling you a liar, just stating a fact.
CourtierGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by CourtierGull »

dawlishmatt wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 07:42 unitedindevon, If you have have a ST then urge you to seek medical attention. Throughout my nursing career i had to endure hundreds of training days. I remember one such session where the teacher said that when a person is lying, for example how many times they have seen a movie, the number 6 comes out more times than the other 9 numbers put together ( 0-9 ). I am not calling you a liar, just stating a fact.
Just stating a fact??🤣 your posts get worse every time you press that submit button

Maybe your teacher was lying to you?
CourtierGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by CourtierGull »

Is such a shame how this team can’t seem to get any consistency or play a certain game plan. I see a lot of people have wrote off most of our new players already… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, let’s look at some of the players from last season… Asa is near enough done, I said the same about Wrighty and now he’s out for 2 months, the lemon looks a shadow of his former self. Now add in a load of U’22s with high potential but lack of experience and they’ve barely got a chance. Put Lolos or Gabby Rogers in Notts side and see how impressive they’d be. In fact Armarni little and moxey are the only 2 who’ve brought their form through, or improved, and little is the biggest scapegoat this side has… this fan base really does spin my head sometimes

I think some of these players are still recovering from last season, I think some aren’t going to get over it either, but for anyone to call for the managers head is just ridiculous at this point, we will NOT get relegated with GJ, we definitely could with someone else.
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

dawlishmatt wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 07:42 unitedindevon, If you have have a ST then urge you to seek medical attention. Throughout my nursing career i had to endure hundreds of training days. I remember one such session where the teacher said that when a person is lying, for example how many times they have seen a movie, the number 6 comes out more times than the other 9 numbers put together ( 0-9 ). I am not calling you a liar, just stating a fact.
Incredible response

Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Highlights

⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

dawlishmatt wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 15:07 Unitedindevon, I haven't got a scooby doo what the hell you're on about. My guess is that you're one of those supporters who have never been to plainmoor in your life. We call them armchair Supporters, people who will moan if there's nothing to moan about. People who may have been supporters many years ago but don't actually go to games. I've got a tip for you. Trap 1 in the 1-57 race at Hove on Wednesday afternoon.
Unitedindevon, SuperNickyWroe and all you wonderful TUFC supporters. I hope you followed my tip at Hove. Trap 1 has just won the 1-57 at Hove at odds of 5/2. I put £ 200 on it whilst Mrs Dawlish put 50 quid on the nose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂