Season Tickets 2021-22

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Season Tickets 2021-22

Post by standupsitdown »

Ticket prices for next season announced on club website.

With United’s National League campaign due to get back underway in less than two months, the Club can now confirm arrangements for 2021/22 Season Ticket sales.

Following a season where Gary Johnson’s men went agonisingly close to clinching promotion to the EFL on two fronts, everybody at the Club is more determined than ever to ensure that come the end of 2021/22, Torquay United are confirmed as a Football League Club once more.

For the season ahead, we are encouraging more families than ever to witness the action in person, with the Club continuing to offer savings to young supporters accompanied by an adult, with Under 7s FREE and Under 12 Season Tickets available for just £46, which is £2 per match! Under 18 Season Tickets remain superb value at £100, whilst the Club is also introducing our fantastic new Family Season Ticket, which represents even more savings for United-loving families, meaning that families of 4 can watch all games for £25 per match!

Anybody that was present for our memorable Play-Off victory over Notts County will have witnessed first-hand how much of an impact our superb Yellow Army can have on the players, and with the hope of restrictions being relaxed from the start of next season, turning Plainmoor into a fortress on a regular basis can only increase our chances of success next season.

With the handling of cash payments now greatly reduced due to risks associated with the recent global pandemic, Torquay United AFC will continue to provide a cashless ticketing process during the season ahead.

This move will again be facilitated by our online ticketing website here, where both Season Tickets and future individual match tickets will be available to purchase. All tickets must be purchased in advance, with no tickets available via the turnstiles on a matchday.

Season Tickets offer supporters significant savings on individual match prices, with even greater value available to those purchasing during our Early Discount window, which runs until Friday, 23rd July. To encourage the next generation of the Yellow Army to experience live football at Plainmoor, there are huge savings of up to £120 for Under-18s, whilst Under-12s accompanied by an adult can save up to £174 on individual ticket prices!

The prices listed (below) equate to FIVE matches free per season for Early Discount purchases, and THREE for purchases made after the window has closed.

As a way of showing our appreciation to 2020/21 Season Ticket holders, the Club will also be offering an additional 10% discount to those choosing to renew for the 2021/22 season during the priority access window.

As an additional thank you to supporters who purchase Individual Match Tickets, the Club have decided to freeze prices for a third successive season.

Season-Ticket Prices

Adult Concession Under-18 Under 12s*
Bristow’s Bench
Early Discount Rate

£324 £288 £100 £46
Bristow’s Bench
Full Price

£360 £320 £125 £69
Family Stand
Early Discount Rate

£306 £270 £100 £46
Family Stand
Full Price

£340 £300 £125 £69
Popside
Early Discount Rate

£ 288 £ 252 £ 100 £46
Popside
Full Price

£320 £280 £125 £69

Individual Match Ticket Prices 2021/22

Stand Adult Concessions Under-18 Under-7
Bristow’s Bench £18 £16 £10 FREE with a paying adult
Family Stand £17 £15 £10 FREE with a paying adult
Popside £16 £14 £10 FREE with a paying adult
Note:

Concessions apply to people aged 65 or over on 1st July 2021.
Student rates apply to holders of a valid NUS card as at 1st July 2021
Under 18, Under 12 and Under 7 rates apply to ages at 1st July 2021
Proof of disability required on purchase, DLA or blue badge, will entitle you to a carers season ticket free of charge.
Under-12 and Under-7 Season Tickets only available when purchased with an Adult Season Ticket, with a maximum of 2 per household.

Introducing our new Family Season Ticket

Torquay United AFC prides itself on being a family-focused club at the heart of its local community, and we are therefore delighted to announce the introduction of our new Family Season Ticket, which offers superb value to families of four people, enabling everybody to enjoy the action at Plainmoor together!

Family Season Tickets are available for £575, equating to just £25 per game for the whole family, and are available in the following combinations:

2 Adults + 2 Under-12s
1 Adult + 1 Concession + 2 Under-12s
2 Concessions + 2 Under-12s
Please note that these group tickets are situated in the Torbay Weekly Family Stand, will be limited in availability and can only be booked over the phone.

Early Rate Discount tickets will go on sale over the phone on 01803 328666 and online from new ticket website here at 10:00 on Monday 28th June, and will be available until 17:00 on Friday 23rd July, with Standard rates coming into force thereafter.

Existing season ticket holders will have priority access to renew their season ticket from 10am on Monday 28th June enabling them to reserve their seats for next season, before any unreserved seats are then released for general sale on Monday, 5th July at 10am.

During this period, our phonelines at Plainmoor will be open between 10am – 4.00pm Monday-Friday for anyone wishing to book their Season Ticket over the phone. An answerphone facility will also be in operation, so please ensure any messages clearly include your name and contact details. Additional support can also be gained by emailing [email protected]. However, please note that no bookings can be made via this method. Please also note that our offices at Plainmoor remain closed, and therefore no purchases can be made in person from the stadium.

Benefits of being a TUAFC Season Ticket include:

Priority access to reduced capacity games
Priority access to Cup games
Priority access to away games
10% discount on club shop purchases
Monthly Shirt Draw
All those that purchase a Season Ticket before 07/07 will also be entered into a draw to win a Signed 2020/2021 Players Shirt
A link to our 2021/22 Season Ticket Terms & Conditions is available here.

Everybody at Torquay United AFC would like to thank the Yellow Army for their magnificent support during the past twelve months, and we look forward to welcoming you all back to Plainmoor soon as we look to take the next step in our journey towards reclaiming our place back in the Football League.

#OneClub #OneCommunity
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Cash is King. Use it or lose it... ..
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

"All tickets must be purchased in advance, with no tickets available via the turnstiles on match days." Does this mean that the ticket office will be open for sales on match days?
Bristow Gull
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Bristow Gull »

This morning I renewed my S/T - concession - for Bristow's bench . I paid £288.Did I misunderstand that there was a further 10% off this price, which is how I read the club's statement ?
pnutgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by pnutgull »

Good point. I just renewed mine for the popside and nothing was knocked off. Was not really expecting or asking for
a discount but it does say that in the details ?
BCFC1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BCFC1 »

Yep. I got an extra 10% off mine (concession) and my grandson’s under 12. £300 approx. in total.
BCFC1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BCFC1 »

Club website and email: As a way of showing our appreciation to 2020/21 Season Ticket holders, the Club will also be offering an additional 10% discount to those choosing to renew for the 2021/22 season during the priority access window.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

No word yet on where we stand with streaming for the forthcoming season. I live too far away to make getting to games a likelihood, but if they were able to continue the streaming this season, I would buy one anyway - a good way to support the club.

I believe that the only reason streaming was possible in 20/21 was because of the suspension of the rule that prevented broadcast of 3pm games, so I don't know if it will be possible this time around. Which means I'd not be able to financially support the club (and incidentally mean that i'm back to trying to find the radio broadcasts). While I do understand the original rationale for not broadcasting 3pm saturday games, I think it's a bit outdated now. If streaming cost was adjusted to be closer to cost of actual ticket, I think that'd be ok - if you like going to the games, chances are that allowing a stream won't change that, but at least it'd mean more exiles and away fans could watch.

Seems like a pretty obvious win-win for me, but..we'll see. I'm not optimistic.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

I e-mailed the commercial manager last week on this subject, as I am getting on a bit I don't feel the inclination to freeze my bits off on winter Tuesday nights and travelling is becoming an issue, the reply I got was that the decision is not Torquay's alone and lies with the governing body of the national league. I see both sides of this argument, from my perspective as a semi exile gull I would pay to watch every home match, from the club's perspective they would lose revenue through the turnstiles plus the added on revenue from sales of drink and food and programmes and may be loss atmosphere. I did mention that there must be as many exile gulls as there are season ticket holders and I would gladly pay the same for a streaming pass as i used to pay for my family stand season ticket. I wait to see what the league has to say on this subject.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by happytorq »

culmstockgull wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 15:06 I see both sides of this argument, from my perspective as a semi exile gull I would pay to watch every home match, from the club's perspective they would lose revenue through the turnstiles plus the added on revenue from sales of drink and food and programmes and may be loss atmosphere.
Think it'd be worth pointing out the potential increase in away money for teams. Let's say Chesterfield play Dover at their place on a tuesday night. Nobody from Derbyshire (I think?) is going to want to make that trip, but I bet a few would shell out the money to watch it live from home.

At the very least, I think it'd be worth doing for a season to see how it affects revenues.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Griff1n
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Danis Salman

Post by Griff1n »

If all covid restrictions are lifted and full attendances are allowed, that will mean an end to streaming.The League have a deal with BT and they only permitted streaming because we couldn’t all be at the games.So we have to wait and see if our freedom returns.
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams

Post by Eirik »

We need to get back in League Two so we can be included in the iFollow plattform. I guess that is the streaming service in the league? Not sure why National League is not included in this.
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
kerswellgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Howe

Post by kerswellgull »

Am I right in assuming Pop side season tickets have no restriction on where to stand ?
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

kerswellgull wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 14:16 Am I right in assuming Pop side season tickets have no restriction on where to stand ?

There won’t be unless of course the government impose restrictions from 19th July, which I sincerely hope they don’t.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

BCFC1 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 14:31 Club website and email: As a way of showing our appreciation to 2020/21 Season Ticket holders, the Club will also be offering an additional 10% discount to those choosing to renew for the 2021/22 season during the priority access window.

Don’t seem to be able to get this applying online. Can get the concession rate ok but nowhere does it state an extra 10% for an existing season ticket holder?