Stockport Away 16/05/2021 BT Sport

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

I do believe that season when there is a push to recognise that this is League 3 isn't that far away. It only takes the majority to recognise it can't go on like this and change will move into the air. This season has proved the part time tale is heavily wagging the dog. I wouldn't be surprised in fact if the harm hasn't already been done so ridiculous and amateurish have been the decisions the National League have taken.
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Caldwell

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

I agree Modgull.
I said on Sunday that It felt like petty sour grapes to mention it, and to be honest it still does (just set yourself up better at set pieces guys) but though teams can place the ball as far as they like on the edge of the quadrant so long as there’s no clear ‘daylight’ between the line and the ball , and all teams including us do, that particular ball placement by Stockport was so clearly beyond the corner markings that it took the p*** - I couldn’t believe more wasn’t made of it really as it was so blatant...I was screaming at the telly before he took it as it was clearly seeking to gain an advantage by avoiding the nasty scuffed up divot that was gorged out of the pitch where the ball would probably otherwise have been placed..,yet it still feels like petty sour grapes to moan about it...gone now ☹️😂
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

Need to let it go, B0b!
Need to let it go, B0b!
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

Perhaps we should have phoned the forth official...