maidenhead live stream

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
warfey
Trialist
Trialist

maidenhead live stream

Post by warfey »

i see your lot play at maidenhead tuesday from a chesterfield fan save yourself the bother and the tenner its absolutly dreadful its difficult to even log on in the first extreme , if ure successful in that there was crackling throughout the first half , lots of us chesterfield fans have moaned and complained to maidenhead , you have commentators constantly talking about m25 , old kits , ex players achievments , then its buffering all second half and freezing , my mate didnt see anything after 51 minutes at all , save yourself the tenner , oh and by the way if you collect a programme thats a 10 er too . hope ive given enough of you the heADS up
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Thanks for the info. As well as saving a tenner we will save ourselves a load of tress the way we are playing.
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

I wish I'd saved my money, the only interest is the transporting opportunity, another pathetic performance, gutless.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

gateman49 wrote: 16 Mar 2021, 20:29 I wish I'd saved my money, the only interest is the transporting opportunity, another pathetic performance, gutless.
Well don't say you weren't warned!
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

The stream quality is excellent so far, the only gripe I've got is the arseholes are showing the goals on a loop so I muted it before throwing something at the TV 😉
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

No complaints about the streaming quality - can't say the same about the match :@
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Someone pull the plug....
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com