Danny Rowe

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Danny Rowe

Post by PhilGull »

Danny Rowe has been transfer listed, if a certain someone does leave us could GJ work his magic and persuade Rowe to swap the grim north for sunny Devon?
Would he be a perfect replacement? It would certainly show commitment from Osborne if he could seal the deal.

https://www.afcfylde.co.uk/news-danny-r ... sfer-list/

*Yes, I realise he will probably have a host of League 1 and 2 clubs after him but we can dream!
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Ridiculous - he won't becoming here. Hardly a Johnson player is he?

Very much not a team player with half the Fylde fans seemingly not fussed he is leaving.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

PhilGull wrote: 09 Jan 2020, 11:24 Danny Rowe has been transfer listed, if a certain someone does leave us could GJ work his magic and persuade Rowe to s[highlight=yellow]wap the grim north for sunny Devon?[/highlight]
Would he be a perfect replacement? It would certainly show commitment from Osborne if he could seal the deal.

https://www.afcfylde.co.uk/news-danny-r ... sfer-list/

*Yes, I realise he will probably have a host of League 1 and 2 clubs after him but we can dream!
Rude Phil. :@
I'll remind you of "Sunny Devon" the next time I'm there and its p155ing it down. :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 09 Jan 2020, 12:25 Rude Phil. :@
I'll remind you of "Sunny Devon" the next time I'm there and its p155ing it down. :rofl:
:rofl:
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
jimhart33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by jimhart33 »

Transfer listed at players request therefore he has already got a move" lined up" and well out of our range.