New Signing !

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

New Signing !

Post by Dutchgull »

brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Surely trumps Jazzi Barnum-Bobb as the best named player we have ever had.
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Looks like a good signing considering our injuries. Provides our midfield with some energy.
TUFCfan
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TUFCfan »

Sounds like a similar kind of player to Ilias Chair, who went on loan from QPR to Stevenage last season. If he's even a fraction as good as Chair he'll be a good signing.
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Uptongull »

Jared Lewington on the grapevine next...
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

Uptongull wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 16:29 Jared Lewington on the grapevine next...
This to me makes 0 sense... unless Janneh Is injured, Reid is like 1-2 weeks away
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Looks like Gary is trying to build a team of double barrel names - over halfway there already
Covolan Cavagnari , Koue Niate, Medford-Smith , Lemonheigh-Evans, Lumbombo Kalala, Bansal-McNulty.......Ben Wynter better watch out, Barnum- Bob will be back to take his place next 😁
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

If you look at my posting on page 8 of the Eastleigh vs Torquay thread, you can see that yesterday ( Thursday) at 7-20pm, I posted a comment regarding the signing of at least one or two players in time for Saturday. I would like to thank my uncle Clarke for this tip off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

Hammdog2601 wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 16:37 This to me makes 0 sense... unless Janneh Is injured, Reid is like 1-2 weeks away
Duku on his way out??? 3-2 down on Tuesday night, with our main striker out and he doesn't get on. GJ clearly doesn't rate him at the moment. Agree that Lewington gives us something different if Reid/Janneh aren't working.
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

Jared Lewington looked excellent for Truro in the NLS against us last season, he's been on fire at Tivvy and previously Buckland. I think this guy has the potential to be a hit, he just hasn't had a break at full time football. Until now. If he really gets his head down, works hard and listens to the coaches then I think he can be a real asset for us.

Matt Buse has shown what can be done in terms of stepping up two levels.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

I wonder if Lewington has been signed as a possible replacement for Jamie Reid if he leaves to go to Huddersfield or Luton (or anywhere else for that matter?).
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

budegull1954 wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 21:22 I wonder if Lewington has been signed as a possible replacement for Jamie Reid if he leaves to go to Huddersfield or Luton (or anywhere else for that matter?).
well done for looking on the bright side..... :-/
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Uptongull »

Fair play to him taking the plunge. I assume he has had to give up whatever day job he had? What did he do for work? Bit of a risk for him as he has been hot property in the regional leagues playing consistently probs getting a decent match fee and working in the week so I am sure he won't want to warm the bench. Good luck.
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

From what i saw of Jared Lewington when he played against us you could see he had potential, he was strong and direct and caused our defense difficulties. He now has the opportunity to take a couple of steps up and i think he does have that potential. I m sure he has been on our radar ever since we played Truro. Lets see if he can take his opportunity. Good luck to him.