Vanarama National League odds 2019/20

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 29 Jun 2019, 11:36 Think you're talking sh1te.
Pretty sure the "pub team" will finish above us...
If you fancy putting your money where your mouth is, I'll take £20 off you....
Betting's a mugs game matey & we're all entitled to an opinion whether you agree or not.
So you can keep your £20 or waste it at the bookies for all I care.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

You would need the wisdom of Solomon to predict the outcome of this coming season . Lets be honest, last August, how many of us would have predicted that we would walk the league and by a good margin in the end.
A lot depends on the acquisitions Johnson makes and by his own statement on his preferred size of squad we are short of five maybe six players and I would much ratther get them in now than wait on the off chance of the right loan player or someone who does well in a couple of warm up matches.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

With a squad of 15 as it stands, I also think we are around 5 players light. We know GJ and PJ will have 4/5 loanee's lined up but as clubs do not determine who they will release during pre-season we have to wait until their season starts. If they are as good as last years loanee's I don't think anyone will be complaining. Of course, there may still be another marquee signing. I think we have our midfield covered so will be good to see some loanee's who are defensive and/or attack minded.

Squad as it stands:

GK - MacDonald
GK - Covolan
DF - Wynter
DF - Cameron
DF - Niate
DF - Davis
MF - Keating
MF - Kalala
MF - Hall
MF - Dickson
MF - Little
MF - Andrews
ST - Reid
ST - Koszela
ST - Duku
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Goalkeeper

Post by Fred Perry »

Culmstockgull has a more mature answer than Teigngull...

Solihull Moors are like Salford City in many ways - surrounded by more established League Sides ( Birmingham , Villa , Man U and Man City ) , but expanding , progressive sides in football , are also allowed to flourish !!!.