Jake Andrews signs .....

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Jake Andrews signs .....

Post by Teigngull »

Rumour has it that Jake Andrews has signed a thank you card to the TQ1 supporters for making him feel welcome during his loan spell from Brizzle city.
He was made to feel so welcome that HE HAS SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRACT to stay with the gulls in their quest for a return to the EFL .
Ottery gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Ottery gull »

Now that is seriously good news.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

Thinking this may just be an unsubstantiated social media rumour. Suspect JA would be looking to sign for a league club IF leaving Bristol City?
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

In essence, although we are a National league club, where better to ply his trade than at plainmoor with an upwardly mobile club under a manager he knows & vice versa.
He has comfort in the knowledge the set up here is as good if not better than most lge 2 & a few lge 1 clubs, he knows the players, supporters love him has the trust of GJ & co, knows the area well & most importantly will probably not have to up stick & relocate (which can bring its own pressures alone )
The deal , if true, ticks every box for all parties concerned & by playing every week ( instead of being a squad player at higher clubs) he is still putting himself in the shop window with the exposure National lge football is given.
I am convinced it is win win for both parties, but there again I'm slightly biased with my TUFC head on.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

What's your source Teigngull, there is no other comment on any other newsfeed, like to see it but it sounds very much like the scrumpy talking. Or those small little pills.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Posted on the other site but source seems to be one that has been correct with other signings.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Teigngull wrote: 10 Jun 2019, 00:35 Rumour has it that Jake Andrews has signed a thank you card to the TQ1 supporters for making him feel welcome during his loan spell from Brizzle city.
He was made to feel so welcome that HE HAS SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRACT to stay with the gulls in their quest for a return to the EFL .
I see this has been mentioned elsewhere but I must say your approach is pure clickbait neediness! So basically you read a post on BTPIR suggesting it may be the case and then created this thread... well done you! Being the font of knowledge that you are - remind me again when was the Rob Green Woking announcement?
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

Richinns wrote: 10 Jun 2019, 13:41 I see this has been mentioned elsewhere but I must say your approach is pure clickbait neediness! So basically you read a post on BTPIR suggesting it may be the case and then created this thread... well done you! Being the font of knowledge that you are - remind me again when was the Rob Green Woking announcement?

Well done for what ?
Only passing on information gathered by having my ear to the ground.
You stroppy individual !
Lighten up ffs.
smw89
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by smw89 »

I for one only go on this forum so thank you teigngull for sharing.... Had you not I would of only found out via the herald express probaly some time in July :lol:
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

smw89 wrote: 10 Jun 2019, 14:44 I for one only go on this forum so thank you teigngull for sharing.... Had you not I would of only found out via the herald express probaly some time in July :lol:
:lol:
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Also it has been reported in the Bristol Post that Andrews, along with Dowling and Edwards has been offered a contract extension by Bristol City.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Thought deep down it was too good to be true
SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by SatNav »

I literally don’t believe any of the rumours I hear on here anymore. Complete bullsh!t!! Is Pete Johnson on holiday or something? 🤔
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

I might start taking educated guesses too :|
The gulls are going up
madmike
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: connor lemonheigh ev

Post by madmike »