Calling London Torquay fans who play...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
zebgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Calling London Torquay fans who play...

Post by zebgull1 »

If any London TUFC fans are free this Sunday 12th, I've organised a friendly at Sutton Utd with my scratch team The Torquay Pirates, playing The Flying Dutchmen, 5pm kick off. We have had 2 people pulling out if anyone would like to join us! It's a mix of standards (semi pros to novices) and ages (16-60), but fully organised with kits/officials/camerman filming the game etc...and it's a lot of fun.

Message me if you're interested!

Many thanks Chris
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Hi Zebgull, nothing to do with this post but I played in the game you organised a few years back at Plainmoor. Just wondering on the off chance as we had a chat about it at the time but do you have any of the pictures or footage of that game you could send please. There was talk of a dvd of the game, that would be amazing and would gladly pay any costs required via paypal or something. It was a great day and dream come true for a few of us.

Many thanks.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

I would have joined in, (might be too old, but I am fit), but off to Woking V Welling.
zebgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by zebgull1 »

Most of us are veterans so you wouldn't be too old....but enjoy the Woking Welling game!
Warren great to hear from you, have messaged you....
zebgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by zebgull1 »

Most of us are veterans so you wouldn't be too old....but enjoy the Woking Welling game!
Warren great to hear from you, have messaged you....
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Hi,yes good to hear from you and glad to see you are still playing, have the Dutchmen won a game yet? I havent got any messages in inbox, did you get my pm?
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
slay1373
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by slay1373 »

I am in Bromley, is it full 90 mins? And what positions. Haven’t played for years and not fit, but would consider it if your short still.