Cornish, Greeks and that other Green team.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Cornish, Greeks and that other Green team.

Post by davethegull2 »

Yeovil are down so a nice Christmas and New Year derby for next season. The 6 fingered sister f&*%£$ are nearly relegated so let's hope they get stuffed by Scunthorpe next game. And the Greeks are serial bottlers so they wont get promotion.

Now all we need to do is get back in the FL!

Next season should see some big away followings. If GJ can work his magic and make us competitive there's no reason we can't flirt with the play offs and get near a 3,000 home game average.
Argyle and proud
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: tommy tynan

Post by Argyle and proud »

Some of those (including myself) 6 fingered whatever else that you rant about have visited Plainmoor over the years when you were in the shit.

A very strange attitude to take towards your fellow Devonians.

Are are you just another scabby scouser that's moved down and claimed it as your own?
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by davethegull2 »

When you pay the creditors more than 7p in the pound you can come on here and claim the moral highground. Until then take your patronising Cornish attitude and stick it up your arse!
Argyle and proud
Trialist
Trialist

**** you you chip nicking wanker, so you are a scouser?
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by davethegull2 »

Clearly you are one of your extended families more literate members. Eunan says hello.........he's the one who "chipped" your keeper from 40 yards.
Argyle and proud
Trialist
Trialist

And you posting from Phuket in Thailand claiming that Plymouth is in Cornwall.

knob.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Argyle aren't down yet and I suspect won't be...Forget the 'friendly' banter Proud. One game but you are at home so your fate is in your hands.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Nice to see Yeovil back where they belong and whilst I expect the Cornish Administration cheats to wriggle out of relegation, it would be great to see the “Comatosed Giants” relegated back to their natural level.
JakeB
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Reidy

Post by JakeB »

davethegull2 wrote: 27 Apr 2019, 17:28 Yeovil are down so a nice Christmas and New Year derby for next season. The 6 fingered sister f&*%£$ are nearly relegated so let's hope they get stuffed by Scunthorpe next game. And the Greeks are serial bottlers so they wont get promotion.

Now all we need to do is get back in the FL!

Next season should see some big away followings. If GJ can work his magic and make us competitive there's no reason we can't flirt with the play offs and get near a 3,000 home game average.
Bit of a bizarre post mate first of all I’m pretty sure we have always been mutual with argyle hence the friendlies and second of all weren’t the Romans’ Italian not Greek? Bit harsh saying that they are the ones that have 6 fingers seeing as we only live half an hour away
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

I for one am sad to see Truro and Weston Super Mare go down and I'll be gutted for Plymouth. I love the banter with our local rivals but as long as their performances do not infringe upon our own success then I wish them all the best. Same applies to the remainder of the United Kingdom and Ireland when England are playing. If we can all prosper it shines a positive light on the good work the football clubs are putting in within this fairly 'remote' part of the country
Burrito Bandito
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by Burrito Bandito »

We would do well to remember a cold Tuesday night a couple of seasons ago against Boreham Wood I believe, where a paltry crowd of about roughly 1,400 was bolstered by a couple of hundred Plymouth fans and even City fans 👏
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

What a pathetic, unnecessary post
TUST number 080
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Which one?
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Burrito Bandito wrote: 27 Apr 2019, 21:25 We would do well to remember a cold Tuesday night a couple of seasons ago against Boreham Wood I believe, where a paltry crowd of about roughly 1,400 was bolstered by a couple of hundred Plymouth fans and even City fans 👏
As a Torquay fan I thanked others fans that night and still do now

People have very limited memories it seems

OP needs to wind his neck in and just concentrate on Torquay securing promotion!
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

brucie wrote: 27 Apr 2019, 23:10Which one?
The original one
TUST number 080