Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Urban Spaceman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!!

Post by Urban Spaceman »

Having a huge soft spot for The Gulls, I want to be the first to congratulate you on a brilliant National League South title win and top marks to GJ, all the players, staff and the fans.

It is so good to see Torquay United on an upward trajectory again after all the trials and tribulations of the last few years and I hope it won't be too long before you are joining us again in League Two, where you so rightfully belong. I have always enjoyed the entertaining high scoring matches between us and although we have been fortunate to have Dale Vince putting a lot of money into the club, we have also had a great season (regardless of what happens in the play offs) and will hopefully consolidate our position in League Two.

Have a brilliant evening, celebrate in style, enjoy the trophy presentation when it happens and have a great summer once the season is over - no fans deserve it more than you do ! :clap: :clap: :clap:
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Hey Urban, good to see you posting on here again! Thank you for your kind, and also very true words :nod:
Urban Spaceman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Urban Spaceman »

My pleasure Jane. I wasn't able to make it to any Gulls games this season (only seen FGR once this season), but have now retired, so much more time on my hands now. I have had a huge smile on my face all afternoon following the scores and especially pleasing to see Woking losing at Chelmsford so that the title race could be decided today. Will definitely try to see some games next season and get down to Plainmoor too.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Thanks Graham, nice to see you back on here. Hope you're well.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Urban Spaceman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Urban Spaceman »

I am fine thanks Dave, though my trips to football over the last 3 or 4 years were largely limited by work and other commitments. What a fantastic season for Torquay and what a good move to get rid of Gary Owers and get such a superb manager in. Let's hope he stays with you for many seasons.
What a brilliant season for the Gulls and a very well-deserved title win !