Attendance against Eastbourne?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Attendance against Eastbourne?

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Looks like tickets are selling well for Saturdays match. Any predictions on what the attendance might be?
Looking online only single seats left in the middle block on Bristows bench.
4500 maybe?
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

3953 with 26 away fans.
TUST #324
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Me my wife and my son
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Popped into the club today, to buy a ticket for my lad, they said tickets particularly for the popside were selling very well, infact was told they'd never known tickets sell like this for the popside, so all I can say is, to avoid getting stuck in any ques Saturday, get yourself a ticket.

Could the NLS record set by Weymouth 5022 be on ?
Formerly known as forevertufc
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

4,295 including 32 away fans.
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

5023 inc 15 from Langney Sports
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

4444 including 44 from Eastbourne.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

forevertufc wrote: 10 Apr 2019, 19:02 Popped into the club today, to buy a ticket for my lad, they said tickets particularly for the popside were selling very well, infact was told they'd never known tickets sell like this for the popside, so all I can say is, to avoid getting stuck in any ques Saturday, get yourself a ticket.

[highlight=yellow]Could the NLS record set by Weymouth 5022 be on ?
[/highlight]
It will be for the Hungerford game Dave.... :)
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

This looks certain to be over 4000 and I guess the Hungerford game could well reach 5000.

Incredible that people said that support would wane when we dropped down this season.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

The attendance will be: 4098.
Wokingham Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Liam Rosenior

Post by Wokingham Gull »

So biggest this season was for the Xmas Truro Game at 3800 ish. Last Saturday Home game was almost 3000.

I can't see where the other 1 to 2 thousand people are going to come from, if we are going to get 4 to 5 k for the last 2 home games. Unless an incredible amount of exiles make it down. Which I would love to do, but already have tickets for Chippenham and St Albans, and to also do a trip down to plainmoor is just not possible for me, and probably for a lot of us exiles..

I feel we will peak at around 3500 crowds. I do hope I am very wrong, and people come out of the woodwork in support of the team, and all the players efforts, and we see a 5k plus crowd.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Kingsgull83 »

When you look online big banks of seats are already taken. I am bringing family members who wouldn’t normally attend plus have had people message me about going to the last game who wouldn’t normally go.
I think this will make up for quite a few extra over the last 2 games.
4200 maybe?
musicgull
New Signing
New Signing

Post by musicgull »

I bought my ticket for Saturday for the Popside this morning (just in case). I was surprised to find a queue, and the club told me that all areas are selling very well, including Popside. Heads up, folks.
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Wokingham Gull wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 10:55 So biggest this season was for the Xmas Truro Game at 3800 ish. Last Saturday Home game was almost 3000.

I can't see where the other 1 to 2 thousand people are going to come from, if we are going to get 4 to 5 k for the last 2 home games. Unless an incredible amount of exiles make it down. Which I would love to do, but already have tickets for Chippenham and St Albans, and to also do a trip down to plainmoor is just not possible for me, and probably for a lot of us exiles..

I feel we will peak at around 3500 crowds. I do hope I am very wrong, and people come out of the woodwork in support of the team, and all the players efforts, and we see a 5k plus crowd.
I think it will be a case of friends and family. There will be 6 from mine at the Hungerford game. Two semi-regulars, three who have to put up with the obsession and me. If the pattern is followed that's where the extra 2k will come from, plus the maximum number of regulars not wanting to miss.
TUST number 080
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Feel sure we will be looking at around 5k for the Hungerford game. Would be great if we could get a trophy presentation thrown in.