Tickets for home games

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Tickets for home games

Post by Kingsgull83 »

An entertaining and nerve wracking game today. Feel very lucky to come away with a point.

Anyone know what the crack is with our ticket system for home games? If I reserve a seat for where I want to sit on Saturday am I guaranteed that seat? It seems like a free for all on match days and I don’t want to go to the trouble of picking seats if I can’t sit in them.

I know the home games won’t sell out but I want to sit in my usual spot.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Kingsgull83 wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 21:09 An entertaining and nerve wracking game today. Feel very lucky to come away with a point.

Anyone know what the crack is with our ticket system for home games? If I reserve a seat for where I want to sit on Saturday am I guaranteed that seat? It seems like a free for all on match days and I don’t want to go to the trouble of picking seats if I can’t sit in them.

I know the home games won’t sell out but I want to sit in my usual spot.
I bought two tickets for the Eastbourne game for Bristow's Bench via the online ticketing system. It was pretty simple, I could pick seats but there were quite a few that were greyed out. I assume these were either already purchased or belonged to season ticket holders.

The two tickets I bought are on the front row of the Bench in between the dugouts, it's something I should've considered at the time but is the view in any way impeded by the barrier in front of the seats and the stairs?