Torquay United v Chelmsford City - PP 2/4/19

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Wokingham Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Liam Rosenior

Post by Wokingham Gull »

Does anyone have any news on any injuries after Saturdays Game?

If we have a complete squad, I feel we can blow them away 4 - 1, as long as we score first, if they get the first goal, it may cause us to have jitters throughout the team, like we seemed to get against WSM.
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Uptongull »

Janneh has just tweeted along the lines of 'good luck to the boys tonight, let's get the three points'. So that either sounds like he won't be playing or will be playing and he is saying good luck to the starting 11, of which he will be one. If he is out I could see Ruari starting up top with Reid and maybe Dickson/Andrews to start on left wing.
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Uptongull »

word on the street is that janneh is injured.
TUFC__12
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Connor Evans

Post by TUFC__12 »

Game will most likely still be on, had sun all weekend and yesterday and today is fine but is rain from 2/3. Pitch is perfectly fine so will definitely still be on!! COYY :scarf: should be a tough one indeed :keepie:
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

So it looks like a win tonight and avoiding defeat at Woking and Torquay should really have enough to get over the line. Gary Johnson is a f*****g genius to have rectified shithead Owers' catastrophic mistakes.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Have said previously that didn’t think Saikou Janneh looked fit on Saturday. Jamie Sendles-White was definitely hobbling when he came out for his warm down after the game and I also think Kalvin Kalala will be missing tonight. Down to the bare bones although I don’t use that term in a derogatory way as I think the players we have are more than capable.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

If Sendles-White has a knock it will make it easier to put Jean-Yves back in. Could we see a start for Kozela?
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Uptongull »

Can picture it now. Koszela to poke home a drilled cross across the six yard box in the 89th minute, then gets mobbed by fans in the pop side....
TUFC__12
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Connor Evans

Post by TUFC__12 »

Just rumours going round that Janneh is injured, until there is something about team news or anything like that then fair enough but don’t believe anything just yet
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

DWB wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 16:05 Have said previously that didn’t think Saikou Janneh looked fit on Saturday. Jamie Sendles-White was definitely hobbling when he came out for his warm down after the game and I also think Kalvin Kalala will be missing tonight. Down to the bare bones although I don’t use that term in a derogatory way as I think the players we have are more than capable.

Where you hear all this? I know Janneh has a know but Kalala? Just what we don’t need
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

TUFC__12 wrote: 02 Apr 2019, 16:58 Just rumours going round that Janneh is injured, until there is something about team news or anything like that then fair enough but don’t believe anything just yet
Judging by Jannehs tweet

“Good Luck guys” just hints him not being available...
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Uptongull »

Knees weak, palms are sweaty...
Wokingham Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Wokingham Gull »

What time, and where do Torquay publish team news for today? Or do we have to wait for kick-off to know the team and bench?
Wokingham Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Wokingham Gull »

And how many posts do I need to get a full star and get promoted from being a reserve player?
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

You should be an MP Wokingham.. Nation in peril... Torquay with the critical game of the season less than an hour away-- and all you can think about is your own personal ⭐️