Woking v Welling

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Woking v Welling

Post by Dave_Pougher »

I know it's not a good idea to worry about what other teams are doing but whats the best we can hope for with this match tonight, probably a draw is the best being realistic.

Just bet on Woking so that's them buggered 😂
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

I'd be hoping for a Welling win, that would certainly put the pressure on Woking in their 'catch-up' games.
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

All Woking need to do is draw tonight and it’s in our control
Lucy
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

That's unlikely- I have seen both teams twice this year and Woking and Welling only share the 'W'.
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

We just have to keep winning and then at this rate it will all come down to Woking v Torquay in April. If we get a bit of luck with their results along the way then great but they are in fantastic form.

Welling are half decent judging by the table and perhaps a little bit of FA Cup hangover could play a part? Go on Welling!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

lucy6lucy wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 18:18 All Woking need to do is draw tonight and it’s in our control

Not quite Lucy, Woking have 3 games in hand, but draw or lose, would certainly heap the pressure on Woking, as we have the better goal difference, they would have to win their other two games in hand should they slip up tonight.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS LOUD & CLEAR.
WHY ARE WE SHOWING WOKING THAT WE'RE AT ALL BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT THEY DO, BY CREATING A THREAD YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SHOW A WEAKNESS, LET THEM WORRY ABOUT US FFS,
WE'VE GOT SOME UP THEIR ASS PRICK POSTING BY THE NAME OF TQ1 ON THEIR FORUM WISHING THEM ALL THE BEST AND NOT TO WORRY COS WE'LL SLIP UP SOMETIME !!!!!!
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE KNOB.
COULD I SUGGEST THE ADMINISTRATION TEAM ON THIS FORUM WIPES THIS THREAD CLEAN PLEASE, OR ARE YOU ALL PARTY TO THIS NAMBY PAMBY ATTITUDE TOWARDS OUR MAIN RIVALS FOR THE TITLE ?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Mate, you really are in, dire, dire need of a blow job. BTW who says TQ1 posting on Woking's forum is a Torquay fan, wums everywhere dear boy.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

You need to reign your upset footed neck in pal, I certainly like to see you try !!
Your as bad as the rest of them if you think worrying about what the opposition are doing is fine & dandy
Grow a pair of balls & man up ffs
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

Teigngull wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 19:25 THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS LOUD & CLEAR.
WHY ARE WE SHOWING WOKING THAT WE'RE AT ALL BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT THEY DO, BY CREATING A THREAD YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SHOW A WEAKNESS, LET THEM WORRY ABOUT US FFS,
WE'VE GOT SOME UP THEIR ASS PRICK POSTING BY THE NAME OF TQ1 ON THEIR FORUM WISHING THEM ALL THE BEST AND NOT TO WORRY COS WE'LL SLIP UP SOMETIME !!!!!!
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE KNOB.
COULD I SUGGEST THE ADMINISTRATION TEAM ON THIS FORUM WIPES THIS THREAD CLEAN PLEASE, OR ARE YOU ALL PARTY TO THIS NAMBY PAMBY ATTITUDE TOWARDS OUR MAIN RIVALS FOR THE TITLE ?
Had a pint again have we?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Teigngull wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 19:43 [glow=red]You need to reign your upset footed neck in pal, I certainly like to see you try !!
[/glow]Your as bad as the rest of them if you think worrying about what the opposition are doing is fine & dandy
Grow a pair of balls & man up ffs

Well if that's aimed at me, then you need to explain it, for start the sentence makes no sense what so ever. And what do you want to see me try?

Tell me where, I say, I'm worried about what our opposition do, this is football site to discuss football, and if people want to discuss the fortunes of a title rival, that's fine by me. Balls don't come into it.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

OllieGull wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 19:49 Had a pint again have we?
:rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Oh, I'm worried now, Welling have picked up 2 yellow cards, and Woking are 1 up. :lol:
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

If only you really really knew fellas , 😇
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »