Hampton & Richmond Borough V Torquay United

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

As I am unable to make it to Plainmoor on New Year's Day, I plan to go back to Hampton & Richmond V Woking. This time wanting Hampton to win! However, having watched the YouTube highlights of Woking's game at Billericay, (they could have had 7n or 8 goals), it will be a tough one for Hampton, unless Woking have their forthcoming FA Cup match against Watford on their minds.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Teigngull wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 14:04 SNW.
Darlington dissolved in 2012
Aldershot in 1992
Accrington 1966 - now known as Accrington Stanley since 1968 !
Maidstone Utd 1992
Chester City 2010
Scarborough FC 2007
Newport county 1989

Our old chums up the road were a gnats whisker away from folding ( yes they were that close to oblivion )
& by a miracle they managed ton pull out the fa cup draw everybody wants, not only was it season saving but life saving there was no ' Phoenix ' club on the horizon for City.

And I know it's not an English club but GLASGOW RANGERS are a prime example of blinkered fans who think it'll never happen to us, we're too big aren't we ?
Happy Christmas SNW & a prosperous new year to you & yours let's just hope this is the sustainable beginnings of a march up the requestor TUFC whatever your opinions are.
Teigngull
xxx
Obviously you didnt read my post which pointed to - and also in all the above cases - financial mismanagement by the owners.
Accrington are the best case - again as i mentioned, they dont have any right to be where they are, but due to the outstanding financial restraint they maintain, they are because they are so well managed.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468