What's going on with

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Darren Moore

What's going on with

Post by Parkys People »

Samir Nabi & Ryan Dickson.

Jakub Sokolik is still out injured I believe. No idea how long for though.

I've searched the official site and Devon Live, but no information.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

If you listen to last week's Herald Express/DevonLive podcast it's all on there!
Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Parkys People »

Could you paraphrase what was said please?
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by budegull1954 »

Oh Lordy, I really don't want to sit through another 43 minutes of the Guy 'n' Dave show to remember the details. Suffice to say that Dickson has a crack in one on of his leg bones but could be back within a few weeks. Nabi has resumed training I think. Not sure what was happening with Sokolik as I skipped that bit. Bass has gone back to his parent club and will be out of action for 8 weeks or so (that wasn't on the podcast). If you can't listen to the podcast without all those pesky ads getting in the way, then download the following:

https://www.getadblock.com/
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

budegull1954 wrote: 07 Oct 2018, 11:15 Oh Lordy, I really don't want to sit through another 43 minutes of the Guy 'n' Dave show to remember the details. Suffice to say that Dickson has a crack in one on of his leg bones but could be back within a few weeks. Nabi has resumed training I think. Not sure what was happening with Sokolik as I skipped that bit. Bass has gone back to his parent club and will be out of action for 8 weeks or so (that wasn't on the podcast). If you can't listen to the podcast without all those pesky ads getting in the way, then download the following:

https://www.getadblock.com/
As a webmaster that relies on ad revenue to keep a site running I don’t recommend this. Adblockers will eventually see free services become chargeable. I do understand when they are intrusive it’s annoying, I try to make this site non intrusive ads so if anyone does follow your advice I’d appreciate if they can whitelist our site please.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Parkys People
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Parkys People »

budegull1954 wrote: 07 Oct 2018, 11:15 Oh Lordy, I really don't want to sit through another 43 minutes of the Guy 'n' Dave show to remember the details. Suffice to say that Dickson has a crack in one on of his leg bones but could be back within a few weeks. Nabi has resumed training I think. Not sure what was happening with Sokolik as I skipped that bit.
That's fine, thank you.

I was a bit worried that Ryan Dickson may have been resting in the Bobson Bawling/Chris Regis camp of ''Free to find employment elsewhere.''

Cheers :-D
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by budegull1954 »

'As a webmaster that relies on ad revenue to keep a site running I don’t recommend this. Adblockers will eventually see free services become chargeable. I do understand when they are intrusive it’s annoying, I try to make this site non intrusive ads so if anyone does follow your advice I’d appreciate if they can whitelist our site please.'

I have whitelisted this site some time ago and understand where you are coming from Louis.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Absolutely agree with Louis and have given the problems and threats caused to free to use sites like this and BTPIR big publicity on the site that I Admin this afternoon.

Better still; uninstall AdBlock and boycott the Herald Express site!

Read more: http://thelondonlabia.proboards.com/pos ... z5TGLpuSjb
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Louis wrote: 07 Oct 2018, 13:50

As a webmaster that relies on ad revenue to keep a site running I don’t recommend this. Adblockers will eventually see free services become chargeable. I do understand when they are intrusive it’s annoying, I try to make this site non intrusive ads so if anyone does follow your advice I’d appreciate if they can whitelist our site please.
As I said on Merse's site earlier, I use adblock on most commercial sites but turn it off for sites like this that provide a genuine service as a labour of love and are not money making enterprises.

The ads on here (and the other 2 TUFC sites) are so unobtrusive as to be practically unnoticeable.