Levi Landricombe

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Levi Landricombe

Post by aggrey_25 »

is it not time we should be looking at or atleast getting on trail Levi Landricombe from Tiverton, already this season 6 goals fro, 8 games and is a prolific goal scorer.

Appearances: 8 Goals scored: 6
Biography: 28 – Prolific centre forward who to date has scored 95 goals in only 124 appearances since joining the Yellows in November 2015, initially on dual-registration before eventually making the move a permanent one, showing his prowess instantly by scoring on his debut in a 5-1 win over Didcot and then all four goals in a 4-3 win at Mangotsfield. He spent two seasons at both Tavistock and Elburton Villa before Plymouth Parkway snapped him up in the summer of 2012 and in the three-and-a-bit seasons that followed, he scored an amazing 136 goals.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

CV sounds not too dissimilar to Eiffion Williams...
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

Gary Johnson certainly has an eye for talent, especially from non-league. I am sure he will be aware of what he needs and which player(s) could become available. Last season at Cheltenham, he took Mo Eisa from non-league, he scored 20 plus goals for them, despite a poor season. Then he was sold to Bristol City for over a million pounds! I expect there will be some more loans from Bristol City and maybe a loan extension of the current Bristol City loan players.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Oh no not another message saying we should sign LL - I have seen him play, he isn't anywhere near good enough for us. That's why he is playing where he is. You'll want Sean Finch back next.
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

Give me Elliot Romain any day. If GJ could work his magic and get him back, problem solved!
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Ok so Levi isn't up to the required level for us you say Brucie ?
Why couldn't we at least get him in on trial ? At least he knows where the goal is & surely the current crop of Jaffa's we employ as strikers aren't worth persevering with anymore.
Look at a certain Mr G Lineker in his time a prolific goal scorer wherever he plied his trade but he wasn't a footballer was he he ?
Swatcat
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Paul Gibbs

Post by Swatcat »

Maybe the next Jamie Vardy Brucie ?
That's a bit hopeful - but I think we can leave the decision to this Manager !
He knows a Footballer when he sees one . . .
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

I expect that Levi is on a long contract Martyn Rogers knows how good he is.
Duncan
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nico

Post by Duncan »

Was it Gary Johnson who took Kieffer Moore to Yeovil from Dorchester?
gullsdiv2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Louis Briscoe

Post by gullsdiv2 »

What about Brandon Goodship, I believe he has 46 goals in 48 appearances for Weymouth, including 8 already this season.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

brucie wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 14:25 Oh no not another message saying we should sign LL - I have seen him play, he isn't anywhere near good enough for us. That's why he is playing where he is. You'll want Sean Finch back next.
I’d agree with you about Finch but I think LL is a different proposition and worth looking at. He is playing - and scoring lots of goals - for a team that are only about 10 places below us in the football pyramid and the only thing against him is his age if he is actually 28.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Duncan wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 18:12 Was it Gary Johnson who took Kieffer Moore to Yeovil from Dorchester?
Yes, it was.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

gullsdiv2 wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 18:55 What about Brandon Goodship, I believe he has 46 goals in 48 appearances for Weymouth, including 8 already this season.
Good shout! Never seen him play, but on paper he seems to have something about him - goalscoring form - and only 23 years old. At age 19 and at the peak of his development at Bournemouth AFC it appears he had an unfortunate knee injury and whilst a full recovery was guaranteed the rehab was 18 months long. He has battled through the ups and downs of the football world and seems now to have found his feet at Weymouth. Has anyone seen him play? It makes one wonder why over the last few season we have had so much difficultly finding a young up and coming foward with an eye for goal, when there appears to be so many a league or two below us with huge potential and all playing in the South West.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

LL has scored over 100 for Tivvy now.

But he’s a part timer. Who knows what else he earns that we could not match on a full time contract.
TUST member 200 ;-)
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

torq2u wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 22:24 LL has scored over 100 for Tivvy now.

But he’s a part timer. Who knows what else he earns that we could not match on a full time contract.
But if he's good enough & willing enough , why couldn't we match his part time deal he has with Tivvy ?
At least for 3 months initially on loan or so , it might benefit all concerned.
There is no law written that just because we've chosen to stay full time that we can't accommodate a part timer or 2 , after there was nobody more part time as recently as a certain Mr Toys out the pram Gowling was there ? & he was on full time wages !