New manager announced - Paul Wotton

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
cockneycockers
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by cockneycockers »

The Great Muta! wrote: 19 May 2024, 08:12 I never said you did, I'm trying to understand why you said something about negativity?, I saw the posts about Hoilett and Young, and i mentioned it wouldn't happen along with league 1 players dropping down to regional football, Ive said on this platform that Paul Wotton is a fantastic manager and it's great he's joined us, I just don't want to much over involvement from Neil, on the training pitch,in the dug out,tactics and formation etc all need to kept to Paul and he needs the breathing space to do his job, his way ...and for whatever reason that's deemed as negative?
Well, Luke Young didn’t quite make it to league 1. He is 31 and maybe if we can make him the dreaded “marquee” signing, why not? Apparently on 1k per week at Wrexham. Maybe some wriggle room offloading a bit of dead wood. Wotton surely would be wishing, and hopefully digging.
NotStickingItIn
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by NotStickingItIn »

I can't see PW going after ex good TUFC players, he's endured a regime that doesn't have that luxury and has come out on top. I see nothing changing when you can carry on and pick players that have potential, especially part time players that could be full time.
ShropGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ShropGull »

Torquay United manager Paul Wotton says his first week in the job has been a busy but positive one...
Wotton said: “It has been positive on the whole. I have had a really busy first week and I think I have been in the club every day. It has been great to meet all the staff – and get a feel for the place. I feel like it is becoming more and more homely every time I am there.
“I have been tremendously busy really with nothing but recruitment, player wise and my staff as well, and we are hopefully very close to announcing something on that.”
https://www.devonlive.com/sport/footbal ... on-9298348