Taking The Knee

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Teigngull wrote: 25 Dec 2020, 04:40 Black, white, yellow, purple green or whatever colour your skin is does not matter a hoot, wer'e all brought into this world totally innocent but there are those that will intentionally brain wash you with their ideas & motives & if your subjected to it long enough it will become the 'norm' .
Black lives matter, white lives matter, EVERY LIFE MATTERS in my book, it's like your football team , it's in you , you're died in the wool & you cant chop & change when it suits, its impossible.
Tolerance is key to a happy world, live & let live, have your opinion but accept others may not agree, christ I am a Gull in a family of Grecians, the black sheep ( sorry ,is that a racist comment ?) of the family , but in my eyes it makes me different, not racist or disruptive or left or right or whatever political spin people want to tag me with, JUST DIFFERENT.
have a great Christmas everyone & a productive happy new year, wer'e all yellows on this forum even if you profess differently ( otherwise why take the time to post on here ) TUFC is in our blood, god, sometimes over the last 42 years or so its rankled with me , my choice of team, yes it was MY CHOICE MY DREAM MY TEAM
come on you yellows
All the best everyone & to GJ & the boys thank you for keeping the dream alive.
Probably one of the few occasions we're in total agreement.

"there are those that will intentionally brain wash you with their ideas & motives & if your subjected to it long enough it will become the 'norm' ."

The biggest source of that is the tv.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

I trust that you will all join me in condemning the mob/rioters leading an insurrection and planting IEDs at the US Capitol as we speak, yes?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Yes.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench