National League | Torquay United v Stockport County | 03/10/20 3pm KO

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

forevertufc wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 11:36 Forgive me, been in hibernation, however, those games were played during the continued dry spell and would not have cut up the top surface of the pitch. Not aimed at you, but I'll put it straight, if this game was called off today with all factors considered our club would need to resign from the league with immediate effect, the bad weather hasn't started yet, we'd not get a game on, if the pitch wasn't playable today, some need to stop being so pathetic.
Wealdstone off due to waterlogged pitch :whistle:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

grockle wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 14:54 Wealdstone off due to waterlogged pitch :whistle:
Yep saw that, all other NLP games on, F.A Cup qualifiers at Aston, Boston, Brackley, Bradford PA, Chichester, Darlington, Grantham, Hyde, Kidlington and Met Police all on.

Wealdstone hang your heads in shame. Look at the state of our pitch, what were some worried about ;-)
Formerly known as forevertufc
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

As a season ticket holder cannot watch live stream as password not recognised!!
I hate technology sometimes.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

Nice coverage, but what a dire half of football. We look very vulnerable, started okay but Stockport have just forced their way on top.

Nice to see some little bits of gamesmanship from Jake Andrews, think Stockport have done similarly well against Umerah, he looks clumsy when he jumps and they've baited a booking for him well.

Think we need to change our plan up if we want to win this one, would like to see more people bursting forward in a passing counterattack rather than just lumping it up to our strikers...
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

portugull wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 15:44 As a season ticket holder cannot watch live stream as password not recognised!!
I hate technology sometimes.
Had same problem so re-registered using same details.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

seeing a lot of posts from season ticket holders unable to watch the live stream, sure the club will sort that quickly. My take on the first half, Stockport clearly on top, but the positive for me so far has been our defending, considering we've got a few missing apart from 1/2 close moments thought our defence have restricted Stockport to a few chances, after last season a real plus point so far.

Whitfield still working hard as ever, can't be to critical as the team have been against the wind first half, only concern is the pattern of play seems to have followed on from last season, whereby our struggles to get the ball down and play through the middle against the better sides.
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Can't get it to work on Smart Tv
working on i pad but can only stream on one device for some reason
Phipsy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Nico

Post by Phipsy »

Had a problem. As a season ticket holder you must get another password and sign up, not the log in sign.
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

Bert wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 15:53 Can't get it to work on Smart Tv
working on i pad but can only stream on one device for some reason
I had a problem and was told to use Google Chrome as the browser - other ones e.g. Explorer are too out of date !

Working fine through Chrome
jimhart33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by jimhart33 »

Thanks for help re full screen problem. Found button. Thanks to all suggestions.
Jim
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

More Stockport simulation, glad the ref seems to be holding strong.
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

We could nick this, Hall is a presence in midfield! Just need a little quality!

EDIT: As i say that, Britton should score and then hits the bar seconds later!!

EDIT 2: AND ANOTHER, WHAT A SAVE!!
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

YEESSSSSS!!!! CONNOORRR AT THE DEATH!!!

EDIT: AND NEMANE CLEARS ONE OFF THE LINE!!!
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Wow. Pleasure and surprise of the goal made it a tenner well spent
TUST number 080
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

For me as half time I think a great deal of credit has to go down to Colovan and the defence, bar a few mistakes which you're always going to get, thought our defensive unit were excellent against the very dominant Stockport side.

If I was to be critical, it would be on Gary Johnson, I understand he's always been a manager that doesn't feed new signings straight in the team, I'd like to see him become little ruthless with selections, I know we have a few out, and some playing out of position today, but Nemane was like a fish out of water in the centre and we have Randell sat on the bench for 75 minutes, Hall I think was carrying a knock, but as soon as we put two proper midfielder's in the centre, it brought balance to the team, turned the game on it's head and the team win, a game they should have lost.