Chris Regis - new signing

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Someone's on their way in that's for sure!
Evidence?
The cash out of my £5 bet at 25/1, I placed the day GJ took over, jumped £3.67 for no reason whatsoever today 😂
smw89
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by smw89 »

Dave_Pougher wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 18:18 Someone's on their way in that's for sure!
Evidence?
The cash out of my £5 bet at 25/1, I placed the day GJ took over, jumped £3.67 for no reason whatsoever today 😂
Cash out probably jumped up Because Chris Regis has leaft the club... 😂

If a player was coming in May it be Dan Holman.. Released by Cheltenham to move closer to home... Where ever that maybe, Northampton way I think..... I do hope not! Adam Cunnington proved how useful it is to have a big centre forward for Billaricy on Saturday
smw89
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by smw89 »

Scrap that... He's signed for Kettering
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Jamie Ndah Is God wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 16:41 Has now left the club and joined Wealdstone. Good to free up another space in the squad. Hopefully Banton and Bawling will follow him out the door before long. The Gary Johnson revolution is taking shape.
Not sure about Bobson Bawling being released. I haven't seen him play much (none of us have) but the brief times he has played, I thought that he had something about him. GJ has sent him out on loan to give him more game time. I'm sure he is closely watching how he is doing.
Whydoibother
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Whydoibother »

Didn't take Johnson long to get rid. Others have gone on loan but Regis told bye bye. All the games I saw him he was poor. A big guy but couldn't tackle, poor passing. Typical owers dross.....