What Are You Listening To?

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'll give a go later on Chunky, perhaps i'll throw on a few depressing numbers at half time when Austria are 3 down. :'(
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:I'll give a go later on Chunky, perhaps i'll throw on a few depressing numbers at half time when Austria are 3 down. :'(
Still waiting for that link Andy, you bloody technophobe ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Yeah, i'm working on it man, give me a chance. :@ :lol:

I might get around to it later on tonight.......................... :whistle:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Can't do it that way but sod it. Get yer tabs round this, one of my favourites and I haven't played it for ages.

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

oh and I forgot this babe off the same cd

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

i must have looked a total knob singing along to this in the car earlier :no: -

[youtube]ih7N9_VUU4U[/youtube]

:)
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

i think a bit of this is in order this evening chaps - :goal:

[youtube]RJqimlFcJsM[/youtube]

:-D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

or maybe even this one -

[youtube]nsh2bK09t34[/youtube]

loves it - :~D

get in barnesy :bow:

check out chrissy waddles mullet :rofl:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

an absloutely awesome, frickin unbelievable song. i absolutely bleddy loves it :bow: -

[youtube]onBAA5vmpfg[/youtube]

this version of the song has been cut to fit the video, i posted this one because i like the video, this era of wwf/wwe was brilliant :na:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

oh go on then, heres the proper version - :|

[youtube]O-fyNgHdmLI[/youtube]

:)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Creed are most acceptable Chunky. A bit wet and easy to find but not bad. Wrestling on the other hand is an embarrassment. :red:

:lol:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

i do keep saying im not very grown up. :~D

love that song though! :nod:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

still 'da king! :bow:

[youtube]XLgUyneO618[/youtube]
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

Listening to John Newman of late, saw a video of his recently and was amazed to see he was White, such a soulful powerful voice. I'll probably buy his album for the car.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

picture it, driving along on a warm sun shiney day, a clear open road or a country lane and you are playing this! :-D

[youtube]SSR6ZzjDZ94[/youtube]