Rotherham United vs Torquay United

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

I hate a Saturday with no footie! Oh well I suppose at least we have the start of the 6 Nations to console us. Only game in League 2 left is at Home Park. Tempting as only 10 miles away but too bloody cold so I think a warm pub and rugby on the telly wins the day. A magnificent opportunity today for Argyle to slip further into the mire.

Apparently after their defeat last week they were called in for extra training on Sunday. The cones won 4-0! ;-)
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

no way man, rugby is the spawn of the devil, i bloody hate it, all those posh tits braying on the terraces, awful awful game, i dread the start of this tournament, football shoved to on side, final score vanishes and the sports sections are crammed full of it, i hate it!!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i see a couple games have been rearranged already in 4th division, wonder when ours will be? its gonna have a huge effect on the away turnout, proper shame, but its so cold here that there was never any doubt that it was gonna get called off
still keeping the faith
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stefano »

bixieupnorth wrote:no way man, rugby is the spawn of the devil, i bloody hate it, all those posh tits braying on the terraces, awful awful game, i dread the start of this tournament, football shoved to on side, final score vanishes and the sports sections are crammed full of it, i hate it!!
Oh well, you'll have f@ck all to do this afternoon then! I have. ;-)
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i'm out on the kelham island real ale trail, i've got plenty to do cheers!!
still keeping the faith
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by stefano »

bixieupnorth wrote:i'm out on the kelham island real ale trail, i've got plenty to do cheers!!
No rash betting if you're getting p!ssed this afternoon! Mind you not much to bet on today ;-)
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

those two late plymouth goals were very very costly as i did sunderland swansea blackpool and southend aways in end
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i see its been rearranged for 13th march, luckily i finish at 6 that day, instaed of the usual 7pm so should be able to make it and have time for a couple of swiftys!!

anyone else still gonna make the journey??
still keeping the faith
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

bixieupnorth wrote:i see its been rearranged for 13th march, luckily i finish at 6 that day, instaed of the usual 7pm so should be able to make it and have time for a couple of swiftys!!

anyone else still gonna make the journey??
Ah the day before my birthday! As if I needed an excuse to take a couple of days off! I'll be there.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I would have expected it to be played a lot sooner than 13th of March so i'm a bit surprised but hopefully it might be a bit warmer then if nothing else! I'll be there too.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

As long as I can get it off work I'll be there.