Aldershot vs Torquay

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

So angry and sad that we are capitulating like this. It would be a travesty if we go out of the league with a whimper.

The Chairman needs to sort something out and soon. If we don't have someone in place by Saturday then they need to take a long hard look at themselves. And don't look to Bill Phillips, he's more interested in bloody cricket than TUFC!

"We got what we deserved". Well said Steve Breed.
Last edited by SteveDeckchair on 19 Feb 2013, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

yellowsmiffy wrote:What the f*ck is going on!? I don't care what some people say about 'football manager' fans who think they can do a better job, but i'm not joking, any of us would have made better use of substituitons and squad selection today. PATHETIC.

Somebody sort this f*cking sh*t out right now befor the weekend, and get someone in who can whip these spineless tw*ts in our yellow shirts into shape. Pathetic, they need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and man the f*ck up.

Game was evidently there for the taking. We should have added some creativity in the centre and gone attacking to keep up our chances of taking the full points. FUMING
what i dont get is that if we can see it why cant they?

looking forward to trips to mansfield, lincoln, macclesfield, stockport and hyde next season......... :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

No way can you absolve Taylor of any blame here. He has had 5 games and we have had about 2 shots in total in all of them. But don't worry, the effort has been excellent...

SO angry right now.
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

Why on earth was Benyon not used when we went behind? Did Taylor forget he was on the bench? :@ :@ :@
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Leroy, has said in private he will be only to happy to help the club out, give him a ring. NOW.
Formerly known as forevertufc
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Trouble is that we have a bunch of directors that sit on thier hands and do naff all for this club apart from Mrs Bristow, the bloody chairman will be talking about artificial pitches tomorrow. WAKE UP BOARD YOU THICK O,S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i AM SO PISSED OFF
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

forevertufc wrote:Leroy, has said in private he will be only to happy to help the club out, give him a ring. NOW.

Agreed Dave. Anything is better than just dying this way.
Oblivion!!!!
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Forest gull »

Leeeeeroy
Leeeeeroy
Leeeeeroy
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

LEROYYYYYY
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

NickGull wrote:No way can you absolve Taylor of any blame here. He has had 5 games and we have had about 2 shots in total in all of them. But don't worry, the effort has been excellent...

SO angry right now.
Nick, forgive me this but we've been the same under Ling for a long long time now, loads of endeavour but no attacking intent. If you don't attack you don't score and although it may have been exacerbated under Taylor, Ling is just as clueless as him ( from a purely managerial perspective ) IMO.

I understand your anger though Nick so don't get me ok. :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Leroy said he was happy to take over?! Who is getting this information?
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Leroy, Buckle, hell I'd even welcome Colin Lee back right now.
The search criteria are simple, have you ever managed a team and made a tactical substitution? It only need be one game, just some proof that you have an inkling of an idea of what the hell your supposed to do when standing in the dugout.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

I can't trust myself to go to Plainmoor on Sat,, really sad and angry at the moment. How they can take the club from being the top team in Devon to being a laughing stock is beyond me. Are Messers Phillips and Baker related to Roberts in any way ,,, this needs checking out.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

It is only a rumour, however was speaking to Andy Glostergull early on the phone who said it is something he has heard aswell.
I think he would happy to come in short term, which would suit us right now.
Formerly known as forevertufc
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Much as I love the man, I don't think Leroy is the answer right now......

Buckle or Colin Lee would be fine in my books though.
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.