trojan & johnnie celebrations

General chat about anything else goes here.
bruciesbootcleaner

trojan & johnnie celebrations

Post by bruciesbootcleaner »

"bumped into johnnie barlett ( minus the bell ) prior to the game on saturday,
evidently he will be celebrating his 73rd birthday next week, & stated rather loudly & proudly "58 f-----k years been a supporter"
still smarting somewhat over loosing the bell, evidently some old dear complained about the noise to simon baker & the bell was no more!!!
congratulations also to my old mate "TROJAN" who celebrated his birthday yesterday,
although he did partake in a couple of cans of john smith`s smooth followed by a " a rather large port & brandy" at my abode, prior to the match on saturday,
hope your head was ok yesterday mate!!!!!
robbotufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by robbotufc »

yep a big happy birthday to the legend John Bartlett a true supporter of this club,should name the popside after him when he passes away,also happy 75th birthday :rofl: to Trojan still remember him when i was a kid and he was a grumpy old man down Ellacombe Green,use to like giving me sweeties for some reason,now 45 years on he still give me sweeties in the popside on match day,never knew to this day what favours he wanted.. :rofl:
bruciesbootcleaner

Post by bruciesbootcleaner »

robbotufc wrote:yep a big happy birthday to the legend John Bartlett a true supporter of this club,should name the popside after him when he passes away,also happy 75th birthday :rofl: to Trojan still remember him when i was a kid and he was a grumpy old man down Ellacombe Green,use to like giving me sweeties for some reason,now 45 years on he still give me sweeties in the popside on match day,never knew to this day what favours he wanted.. :rofl:
ha ha good one rob - " the johnnie barlett unpopular side" got a certain ring about it!