Peter and Victoria Ridsdale banned

General chat about anything else goes here.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Peter and Victoria Ridsdale banned

Post by Glostergull »

I can now report that Mr Peter Ridsdale, Former Chairman of Leeds Utd, Barnsley, Cardiff City and acting in some capacity at Home Park was banned from acting as a director of any company or having any such dealings which would lead to heading any company in any way for 7 Years and 6 months.
He was found guilty of acting improperly and in breach of his duties to his company WH Sports Group Ltd when he channelling payments into his personal account.
The total was the sum of £347,000 to the detriment of WHSG and it's creditors. he has given an undertaking to the Secratary of State for Business. Innovation and Skills.
He failed to disclose the relevant transactions to the liquidator of WHSG relating to services provided to a football club of whom he was Chairman at the time.
He also failed to ensure WHSG met its statutory obligations to meet the deadline for providing accounts for three successive accounting periods running
He also failed to ensure WHSG met its obligations to HMRC for TAX. VAT and NIC.
His Wife Victoria was also disqualified for 3 years 6 Months after providing a similar undertaking.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Nice, I think of all those have been honoured for their services to football, really do think Risdale should be put up against a wall and shot for his personal services to football in general.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bruciesbootcleaner

Post by bruciesbootcleaner »

"risdale" is a scumbag of the highest order, yet still ends up running a football league club,
"a right & proper person" somehow i don`t think so mr.F.A.
Bumped into the arsehole & mrs.arsehole last year on newton abbot railway station, whilst he was still a plymouth,
needless to say 1st class carrige & seat awaited for the two scumbags, "as long as someone else is paying",
his motto i belive!!!
still at least the good people of leeds, bradford & cardiff will never have to see the scumbags face again, he belives
that he is not welcome at any of their grounds, so in his words " would not return unless specifically invited""
"dream on scumbag"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Oh I don't know. I bet Leeds and Cardiff fans would gladly invite him back for a reception. It wouldn't be for fun though. A dark alley and a few baseball bats would be offered as compensation for his services.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843