Sheridan sacked as Spireites boss

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Sheridan sacked as Spireites boss

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just thought i'd gloat and say i told you so. I predicted this day would come soon a good few months ago. Obviously as someone who lives in the town and reads the local press and things i had a strong feeling this may happen. One of the main problems with Sheridan is he slags his players off nearly every single week in the local press, calls his players weak and not good enough to be footballers at the club and allsorts of detrimental derisory comments. He never accepts personal responsibility for his teams results and the fans are pissed off with him. Good player but shit manager. Not like our Martin. It's weird how managers that are all aggressive and shouty do shit. Just look at Roy Keane!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Daft decision. Either sack him after relegation or after a few months of this season. As it is whoever comes in has to use his squad. 3 games is nowhere near enough to judge.

In other news, it sounds like Terry Brown may be counting down the days until his sacking.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Agree Nick. Take Andy Thorn for example. Yes Cov have had huge problems but anyone could see he is not a motivator and he is not a positive influence on the team. I'd have released him during the summer and they should have done the same.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

As we're talking about Chesterfield, they're selling Jordan Bowery, a lad who's scored 10 career goals, to Villa for £500k + incentives. Unbelievable.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Why oh why oh why do we KEEP getting mugged for our talent?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Was thinking the same thing Matt.