predictions

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

lucy6lucy wrote:If the world does end, lets hope it after 5pm 22nd Dec, by then we would have just beat the scum and already have beaten Plymouth. :clap:
Well we have forked it then, if I have understood it right it's the 21st of December, when the next period of the mayan calender ends. :'(
Formerly known as forevertufc
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

When's the season of consolidation going to happen?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Last season i thought we would struggle massively but finish a little way clear of the bottom two but this season coming i feel totally the opposite and feel confident we can at least reach the play offs again. I know we exceeded expectations last season but i know now what the core players in the team can do now and they are more than capable of competing with the best in L2. Losing Bobby is an immense loss and him missing will see us ship a few more goals; however, if we can score a few more at the other end unlike most of last season then we'll be ok. I like the look of Jarvis and we have signed some promising players in Easton, Cruise and Craig with hopefully a few more to follow. Atieno and McPhee have gone which in all honesty will not hinder the team one bit, losing Ellis is a blow but we have cover and i reckon Eunan might stay too. All in all, i hope we can play the same system as last season but with more potency and urgency in attacking positions. Do that and we could be in business. I'm going for 6th place.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.