LRT gone To Luton

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Brez60gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

LRT gone To Luton

Post by Brez60gull »

I have just seen on the BBC Transfers website that LRT has teamed up with Buckle and has moved to Luton on a free.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

I am sure that by the time the season starts Luton will be renamed Toristal Univers fc
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Keep up at the back there..! This is old news, confirmed on Mon 2 July.. :)
LRT should do a decent job for Luton in the BSP..
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Buckle's long list of contacts apparent again! Could write all the players he knows on the bag of a fag packet!

Wish LRT all the best as he never really had a chance here due to the form of Nico and others.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

All the best Snoop. If he plays on a regular basis, I think he will do well.
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Good signing for Luton, I think LRT can make a decent career for himself just unlucky really that we already have a very good and very durable left back that barely missed a minute last year. Wasn't doing him any good being sub for us.

When I first saw him I thought he was abysmal but there is definitely a player in there, just needs games.
northyorkshiregull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: benyon

Post by northyorkshiregull »

richinns you do make me laugh.If you say something often enough it must be true.How do you know how many contacts Buckle has?The same could be said for Ling who has signed his best mates lad plus easton and saah who he has managed before.poke also came because Vassey knows him.Manager quiet often sign players they have worked with before.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Bit harsh, Northyork. :O
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

northyorkshiregull wrote:richinns you do make me laugh.If you say something often enough it must be true.How do you know how many contacts Buckle has?The same could be said for Ling who has signed his best mates lad plus easton and saah who he has managed before.poke also came because Vassey knows him.Manager quiet often sign players they have worked with before.
Spot on. Bucks probably does it slightly more than most but just about every manager has a few blokes they trust and ideally take them everywhere they go. To be fair to Bucks his little list of 'merry men' aint a bad one. Bevs, Poke, Zebs, Stanley, Carayol, LRT, Rendell all did well for us.

It also make a complete mockery of this supposed point that all the players hated Bucks yet a cluster of them are happy to follow him wherever he goes or sign for him on more than 1 occasion.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

It looked like an obvious move for snoop, he is a good player and needs game time and I hope Buckle has signed LRT to become a first team member!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

royalgull wrote:there is definitely a player in there
Now that's a Lingism!

Good luck to him, as said by others. I think a move was best for him to further his development as a player, hopefully he'll get plenty of first team action up there.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele