Reuben Reid

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Reuben Reid

Post by popside_yidlad »

Reuben Reid has been released, would people want him? Other thing does anyone know where I can get list of all released players in the summer?
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

I think Reuben had a lot of talent when we had him on loan, however he's not done anything with it and seems to get moved on fairly regularly.

The website you will be looking for in the summer is givemefootball.com
popside_yidlad
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by popside_yidlad »

Ta for that Jeff.

People said same about rene when it came needing to settle down. Could we do the same for reuben.
I certainly think we need to inject a bit of acceleration to our side in the summer as we are a bit one paced.

I already have a free signing I would love us to sign in summer that is Michael Bryan, right winger from watford. Was on loan at bradford start of season, has since been on trial at bournemouth and leyton orient since. Played for bournemouth res against us earlier in season he (and lyle Taylor, promising young striker) made LRT and Palmer look silly all afternoon. He was like macklin but with a football brain and a good final ball. Is DEF worth a look at the very least.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

I'd like us to take a look at Reid. You quite rightly draw comparisons to Rene's career, quite a nomadic player considering his age. He'd also give us quite a few options. He'd be stocky enough to be Rene's replacement if he gets suspended and has enough pace to be an option in one of the wide births in our team.

Wages might be a stumbling block though. I imagine since his lucrative move to West Brom that he has been pocketing some hefty wonga, simply as he has/had some great potential.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Be a good signing, but expensive.