the latest ticket fiasco!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

the latest ticket fiasco!!

Post by bixieupnorth »

i thought i'd start this thread so that those of you of a whingeing persuasion can moan away about how we handle ticket sales for the semi finals!!

will we get allocated enough at whaddon road, will the second leg be all ticket for them only, or the whole ground, will any of the apathetic south devon public actually even bother going to it anyway seeing as both legs are on sky??

vent your spleens forum members!!
still keeping the faith
Mr_T1nker
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by Mr_T1nker »

From previous experiences Cheltenham away is always a brilliant atmosphere, even by our standards away from home, so if anyone is thinking "oh I'll just sit at home and watch it on tele" screw that, get a ticket and join the party !!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

we usually do well there, whats it about 2 hours or so from devon on a sunday morning?? should take 1000 at least
still keeping the faith
gulltastic
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: o'kane

Post by gulltastic »

would of loved auto obveosly but am pretty excited about the drama to come. The home leg last year was by far my hilight of the year and the away leg was alsome. And hopfuly another trip to wembley for the yellow army, remember how great our last wembley win felt?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

No, no and no.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Always a good atmosphere at Chelts so i'll be there and if I cant secure a ticket i'll watch it at home on 42' plasma. Its a win win situation.
TUST #324
oxgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Class of 69

Post by oxgull »

Love Cheltenham as my daughter lives just down the road 5 minutes from Whaddon Road, friendly supporters generally and always seem to get a positive result there. Just hope I can get a ticket thats all. Remember the promotion season of 2003/4 when we won 3 -1 and they ran out of cold drinks at our end on a very hot day. I had Cheltenham fans shaking my hand at the end and wishing us well. That won't happen on Sunday but it's always a good away trip there. Fingers crossed for a ticket!!!!! :clap:
Oblivion!!!!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

please dont start panicking for tickets mate, everyone that wants one will definately get one, whens the last time we sold out our full allocation, wimbledon excepted cos they only gave us 600+?

there'll be tickets to spare, loads of people will decide to watch it on sky, so please nobody worry, you'll all get one!!
still keeping the faith