Ticket needed for tomorrow......

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
MarkQ
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Ticket needed for tomorrow......

Post by MarkQ »

Late notice but does anyone have or know of anyone going to the game tomorrow who has a spare ticket? Just been given the go ahead from work to go but obv with lateness of situation, was hoping I could meet someone in Hereford for the ticket? many thanks
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Have you tried speaking to the club? They put some more on sale.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
MarkQ
Trialist
Trialist

Post by MarkQ »

Yes coming from midlands though so no chance of me getting down there to pick it up or them sending it out for tomorrow now
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

just ring the club mate, they'll sort summat out for you, may be closed now tho, i'd ring hereford too, just go anyway tho, you'll get in somewhere!!
still keeping the faith
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Bring a sheep and I'm sure the stewards will help you out! (Do they do that kind of thing on the Anglo-Cymru border?!)
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
MarkQ
Trialist
Trialist

Post by MarkQ »

Yeah will be going to Hereford anyway and will try club in morning, but guarantee of tkt would be nice!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Blimey, the admin here work FAST. Going to have to speed up my reaction time.

Since Camb's post clearly IS allowable, but expanding upon it (as if such expansion were needed) is not, I shall state merely that I concur with his assertion that those of an Anglo-Welsh persuasion are likely also to be of a human-livestock persuasion.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
londongull63
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by londongull63 »

ring my phone no on my post further down about a spare ticket our group has if you still need one. But be as quick as poss because someone else in our travelling group is trying another person. It will get you in with Gulls fans but as it's not all-ticket for home fans I imagine any Torquay fans who gets their earlyish before the whole ground is full will be able to get in if they don't wear colours.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Home end has less than 100 tickets left so I wouldnt hold much hope of getting in there. I think theres someone going who might have one or two spare ones.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

cambgull wrote:Bring a sheep and I'm sure the stewards will help you out! (Do they do that kind of thing on the Anglo-Cymru border?!)
Certainly not :slap: :engflag: =D