Hereford Tickets On Sale at Plainmoor

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Great, turns out I'm in the temporary stand after all.......

Apparently, they don't charge the £16 price for seats in the temporary stand due to it being uncovered. Anyone see that on the Torquay website....me neither.

(Anyone willing to swap a terrace ticket for a uncovered seated one, long shot I know but I want to be where the atmosphere will be, it's quite hard to do so from a uncovered stand. Pint on me whoever swaps?)
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Different from what they told me... Interesting.

Not even sure I'm going to be able to go now anyway, which is very frustrating. Will find out tomorrow though.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Seventyseven
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Seventyseven »

Just got this through:

TORQUAY UNITED PRESS RELEASE
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
BACK ON SALE
TORQUAY United have managed to acquire a few extra tickets for Saturday's crucial clash at Hereford.

Our original away allocation for the potential promotion fixture at Edgar Street sold out on Monday but a small amount of additional tickets have been made available to the Yellow Army.

We are naturally expecting these extra tickets to sell fast and they will be available on a first come, first served basis.

The Plainmoor ticket office will be open from 9am on Wednesday morning or you can call us on 01803 328666 option 0, but lines will be busy and chances of securing a ticket over the phone are limited.
Peter: So did your therapist figure out what the problem was?
Brian: Yeah. He thinks I'm in love.
Peter: Oh my God...you can talk!
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

cambgull wrote:Different from what they told me... Interesting.

Not even sure I'm going to be able to go now anyway, which is very frustrating. Will find out tomorrow though.

I am not surprised sadly that once again I have not been offered what I have asked for. Even worse, I recieved an e-mail from someone at Hereford and those who are in the seated bit will be told to sit by stewards.

This was sent to me about an hour ago.

The temporary stand you are in is uncovered, and as such we charge the same price for that area as we do for the terracing

It is seated area and stewards will be asking / enforcing the requirement for fans to sit

Again, anyone who either can't make it who has a terrace ticket or wants to swap, please send me a message. Thanks :scarf:
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

They probably just say that to cover themselfs. I reckon if enough of you stand up then they wont bother worrying about it.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

A mass chorus of 'stand up if you love Torquay' will have the stewards in a muddle.
COYY
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

noticed on OS that there have been some more tickets allocated to us, any idea how many exactly?

1300 is a superb figure anyway, even more is better still!
still keeping the faith