Yet more twists

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Yet more twists

Post by lucy6lucy »

With Southend winning Friday yet more twists can happen:

1 Hereford regardless of result against Northampton, will go Crawley not relegated
2 Southend could by next Saturday be 3rd
3 We need to beat Wimbledon to prevent Southend gate crashing the last auto spot

Isnt this just exciting times?
Lucy
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Personally I don't see southend as on the radar because if they catch us, we will have lost out to Crawley anyway.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Lots of ways of looking at things, first and formost, we need to win today not easy against a reasonable Wimbledon side. Posatives from last night result being that D&R should they win or draw today against Crawley will guaantee L2 football next season.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Still up to us I think. If we win all three then I feel certain that we will go up. Two wins and a draw and we might. Anything less would probably leave us short, but who knows?

It is probably a good thing that Hereford will still have something to play for at Crawley, but maybe it would also be a good thing if they still had a chance come the final game against the Gulls? The tension of both teams needing a win on the last game of the season might just work in our favour at Edgar Street, I have seen several teams transform into a good side in their last game of the season when they already know their fate.

Ironic that Mohsni scored a hat trick for Southend last night. By all rights, and with any justice at all, he would have been suspended after the red card that he SHOULD have received last week against the Gulls. His attitude to the referee at Plainmoor last week stank, an arrogant player who needs bringing down a peg or two.
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Ellis did a reasonable job, crunching him on the halfway line in the second half!
TUST number 080
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

More twists there will probably be. What's needed at Plainmoor on Saturday against Crewe, is more SHOUTS !

(8) YELLOW ARMY !

YELLOW ARMY !

YELLOW ARMY ! . . .
(8)

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Parry wrote:Personally I don't see southend as on the radar because if they catch us, we will have lost out to Crawley anyway.

You where saying?????? :aww:
Lucy
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

It ain't over 'til the multi tasking chubby bird at the sink washing up/drying dishes puts the microphone down.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
jonnyfive
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Gary Clayton

Post by jonnyfive »

So sad right now... think we threw it away today. We will win on Saturday, but so will Crawley.
"Also, stands aren't sentient."