Championship Relegation

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bearne1
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Zebra

Championship Relegation

Post by Bearne1 »

With the talk of our potential to become a League One side next season, there are some 'interesting' sides staring relegation in the face.

Doncaster are already down and Portsmouth / Coventry likely to follow. With Brizzol City and Notts Forest in the mix, could be some interesting 'big' games next season!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Bearne1 wrote:With the talk of our potential to become a League One side next season, there are some 'interesting' sides staring relegation in the face.

Doncaster are already down and Portsmouth / Coventry likely to follow. With Brizzol City and Notts Forest in the mix, could be some interesting 'big' games next season!
dont bank on those mate.

the way barnsley are playing - or not as the case maybe, they will be in league 1!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Bearne1
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Zebra

Post by Bearne1 »

Barnsley safe ;-)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Bearne1 wrote:Barnsley safe ;-)
unbelievable jeff!! - sorry bearne! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Be very surprised if either Pompey or Coventry get out of it now. Hope we go up, Pompey would be a good day as would a trip to the Ricoh.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I am looking forward to an away trip to Pompey being they are my local team I follow.
knh31667
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: dave caldwell

Post by knh31667 »

hate to say it but i think we are looking a bit tired recently and if we dont get automatic promotion the playoffs are going to be really tough
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Crewe will win the play offs. I was dissapointed we didn't sign anyone before the loan window closed. Was going to keep this under my hat until after the season ended but I feel gutted we may have let a possible once in a lifetime opportunity to be Devons top team slip away. Over critical after the season we've had but it does rile me a little.

That said it suprises me also that some of us have written off this season already and feel that if we remain as positive as our outstanding manager and our hard working team automatic promotion is still more than possible.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

If we don't go up and Exter come down then we have next season to prove we are Devon's top club by being above them both all season in League 2
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Donny born and bred so a trip to the Keepmoat will be perfect. Pompey i'm not bothered about and i won't give them ANY of my money, Cov i will look forward to as it's not too far. My Barnsley mate said a few more games and they would have been down they are playing that badly but i think they're safe.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
stratfordgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bobby O...oh no

Post by stratfordgull »

NickGull wrote:Be very surprised if either Pompey or Coventry get out of it now. Hope we go up, Pompey would be a good day as would a trip to the Ricoh.
I wouldn't bank on a trip to the Ricoh. The club is as good as bankrupt and being charged a fortune to rent the ground. Administration and worse beckons!