Record points needed or just pessimisitc?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

cambgull wrote: You think we'll beat Crawley on goal difference? Have you put them for losing 8-0 at some point or have you been watching a different Torquay all season? One that wins by more than one goal, that is!
I interpreted Gazzableedsgull's post as meaning level on points before the game - then them drawing and us winning.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

HeavenAndHele wrote: I interpreted Gazzableedsgull's post as meaning level on points before the game - then them drawing and us winning.
Ahh, I see what you mean. Methinks you would be correct, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to think we'll beat someone around us on goal difference!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

cambgull wrote: Ahh, I see what you mean. Methinks you would be correct, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to think we'll beat someone around us on goal difference!
Yes, I think we will finish top, on goal difference to Shrewsbury. Swindon will lose to Argyle tomorrow, and will then go into freefall to finish third. Crewe will win the play-offs to get the fourth promotion spot. Martin Ling will be awarded a knighthood in the summer, along with Paul Buckle who will have achieved promotion from the Conference for Luton.

The new grandstand will be completely packed throughout next season, while the Family Stand will be closed on health and safety grounds. The Gulls will win automatic promotion for the second season in a row, at which time the Football League will order all clubs to install seats everywhere, including the pop side. Martin Ling will also lead the Gulls to victory in the FA Cup, and Paul Buckle, ambitious as ever, will take over as Plymouth Argyle manager, saying he is thrilled to be managing such a big club and promising to get them promoted from the Conference.. :-D