Looks like no points deduction for CTFC

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Looks like no points deduction for CTFC

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

We all new deep down but whats the harm in dreaming eh??

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/fo ... -1-4435633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It says Crawley have a harsher punishment to Bradford and have been dealt an £18000 fine. To be confirmed later on today.
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Shame, I would have fined them £1 million and deducted 50 points. And banned fatty from football grounds for 10 years.
luketufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by luketufc »

I seem to remember something about another possible points deduction for exceeding their salary cap or something similar? Has there been any news on this?
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

Post by tufc4life1 »

luketufc wrote:I seem to remember something about another possible points deduction for exceeding their salary cap or something similar? Has there been any news on this?

I've heard there not getting points deduction for salary cap as it doesn't apply for the first year for a promoted team.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

And here we are, demonstrating once again that the FA have know sweet FA about the world. We forget to put paper in our fax machine (or whatever) and we lose a point which could have seen us miss out on the Playoffs. Crawley are involved in their umpteenth deeply unsavory incident of the year, and are fined the equivalent of about five quid.

Meaningless, empty gesture.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

interesting in the YP article that the fa can deduct points for more serious incidents?? how much more serious an incident can there have been that mills smashing hell out of the bradford keeper, i assume that points will only be deducted in the case of pre meditated murder!!

so as long as any club with a mystery benefactor keeps getting promoted year on year then the rules dont apply, what nonsense!!
still keeping the faith