Eunan makes Top 10 !

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CP Gull

Eunan makes Top 10 !

Post by CP Gull »

Pleased to see that EOK was picked for the League 2 Top Ten players - as voted for by League 2 Managers at the Football League Awards ceremony at the weekend. Billy Kee also made the list - just a shame that Manse wasn't included as well given the season he is having!

Well done Eunan, hope your inclusion doesn't attract any unwanted interest!

http://www.football-league.co.uk/latest ... 01_2658600
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Naughty naughty CP, you should have changed the thread to Lloyd Macklin................ ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I would personally have Mansell in ahead of Eunan and why is Billy in it? He started the season not scoring, then scored loads, then stopped scoring. Bit weird that one.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by tufc si »

And why wasnt bobby on that list too?? Easily the best shot stopper in this league by far!!
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

tufc si wrote:And why wasnt bobby on that list too?? Easily the best shot stopper in this league by far!!
I was only saying just that on #Twitter a couple of hours ago!
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

tufc si wrote:And why wasnt bobby on that list too?? Easily the best shot stopper in this league by far!!
who cares? I'm upset that Eunan's on there. I want every other manager in the league to not know our players' names. If it was up to I'd not have their names on the backs of the shirts.

Actually, sod it - it's a team game. Get rid of the numbers too.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper

Post by tufc si »

happytorq wrote: who cares? I'm upset that Eunan's on there. I want every other manager in the league to not know our players' names. If it was up to I'd not have their names on the backs of the shirts.

Actually, sod it - it's a team game. Get rid of the numbers too.
Haha, we could go one better and make up a load of Chris McPhee masks and make everyone where em on match days!!! #justanidea!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Bad idea si as they then might ACTUALLY think they are Chris McPhee and play like him. Can you imagine a team of Chris McPhee?!!! We'll get hammered every week from now until the end of the season and bang goes our promotion dreams. :'(
Plus what happens if Ling wants to bring off McPhee and bring on McPhee? Or if McPhee gets sent off? Do they all walk and we end the game with 0 men? What if McPhee scores, he'll be top scorer on 11! :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
tufc si
Skipper
Skipper

Post by tufc si »

austrianandygull wrote:Bad idea si as they then might ACTUALLY think they are Chris McPhee and play like him. Can you imagine a team of Chris McPhee?!!! We'll get hammered every week from now until the end of the season and bang goes our promotion dreams. :'(
Plus what happens if Ling wants to bring off McPhee and bring on McPhee? Or if McPhee gets sent off? Do they all walk and we end the game with 0 men? What if McPhee scores, he'll be top scorer on 11! :lol:
Haha it would appear my idea doesn't hold much water eh lol!! If a rival manager does come sniffing around one the decent mcphees though, we can actual send up he real one, job done!!