Skipper on GullsPlayer

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Skipper on GullsPlayer

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Interview with Manse after the Aldershot game has been uploaded to GullsPlayer, seems him and the boys feel 6 more wins will get us automatic promotion. Also looking ahead to the Rovers game he say's the fixture will still have some spice because of North, Zebs, Bevan and Stanners are still there. he does seem up for it! Also gave some stick to the Linesman who was trying to pull out the car park while Lee was talking :lol: seems keen to improve on the second half we had against Aldershot too.
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
tufc4life1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: okane

Post by tufc4life1 »

7 or 8 wins and for us to go unbeaten from now to end of season will put us straight up,
southend and crawl£y are bound to pick up form again and shrewsbury i reckon will finish 2nd so its out of 4 teams for that last automatic spot including cheltenham
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by tattooedjackass »

Do many of you have GullsPlayer? i have thought about getting it but would love to hear some feedback on wether it is worth it?
My Life To Live!
COYY
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Depends where you live. If you're in Devon you get slightly longer highlights than are available for free on the BBC and a few exclusive interviews, so it's touch and go.

If you're exiled then it's invaluable to get the Radio Devon commentary on matchdays.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
tattooedjackass
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by tattooedjackass »

Thanks mate good to know!
My Life To Live!
COYY