£116,000 Profit

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Haha, nice one Paul, give him a chance to tell this story again. :-D

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

What story......? :whistle:
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Awayday wrote:I was thinking the same SG....... by the way why do you think Colin Lee is a P**ck?
No, you know full well I think he's a c**t
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
WHG
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by WHG »

I think he is a very nice man who has Torquay tattooed on his heart and would do anything he could for his beloved Torquay and would never take them to the cleaners :Z
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by exilegull »

Cheltenham have just announced a small profit..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17127461" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However the most interesting part is..

"It is particularly important to use our money wisely given that central distributions from the Football League will fall by over £100,000 next season."

I wasn't aware of this - can anyone shed any light?
Aussie
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Aussie »

We are talking about losses of £600-£700 thousand pounds being transformed into a profit of over £100,000 and all people seem to want to do is focus on one very small aspect of this money and blaming everything on CL. Well what about the amazing job Dean Edwards has done in the commercial dept. We are in profit with a new fleet of sign written vehicles and a grandstand being built, the directors have done brilliantly and everyone at the club is pulling together, yet this doesn`t get a mention! WHY?
goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

I started this thread with the comment that "this is very good news", but I needed some explanation of the Herald Express article. Exilegull kindly explained that it was confirmation of £100,000 payment to Colin Lee. I hadn't intended to distract from the brilliant job that club has achieved,but this is the first time I have read that the club definately paid out £100,000 to Lee.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Has Cheltenhams profit included their Spurs game? If so then it shows just how well we've done to turn ours around....