My Last Game :(

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

My Last Game :(

Post by tufcbrett »

If on wrong board im sorry :lol:

But yeah the Home game on Saturday is my last game i will see untill November as im moving to Cyprus to start coaching football out there untill October 31st. So would be good to catch up with a few faces before i go. If anyone is about on Saturday say hello. Lets hope we win. COYY :clap:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

You'll be back before you know it mate, have a wicked time out there and don't miss us too mch ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Dont worry your all be my form of information for the next 8 months. The forum wont miss me, but Plainmoor will. But that thanks dave, will be good.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Will miss you Brett. But then againmy aim never was that good.
If we go up mate I bet that there will be a cheap deal on Brian Air or That Orange carrier. where you will be able to pop over for the odd match. at 50p a throw you will be able to afford that mate. Mind you the in flight meal is £86. and it's £5 to have a pee on board now.
Ask Mat if he is interested in starting a budget airline just for us exiled gulls fans. I am sure he will come up with something in bright orange.
Just a quick thought. if you pm me I will give you my email addy and if you do fly in to Bristol or Exeter I can pick you up and take you down there. you know where i live. Just handy for Home matches
Last edited by Glostergull on 15 Feb 2012, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

tufcbrett wrote:If on wrong board im sorry :lol:

But yeah the Home game on Saturday is my last game i will see untill November as im moving to Cyprus to start coaching football out there untill October 31st. So would be good to catch up with a few faces before i go. If anyone is about on Saturday say hello. Lets hope we win. COYY :clap:
Well I went to San Diego for 3 months and 6 years later I am still in the states.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

usagullmichigan wrote: Well I went to San Diego for 3 months and 6 years later I am still in a state.
Edited for accuracy.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Best of luck with that Brett hope it goes well for you, if you not in boots/laces, will see you on the popside, the honour will be all yours :lol:
Formerly known as forevertufc