Pitch Inspection Planned

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bigleigh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Pitch Inspection Planned

Post by bigleigh »

at the Doom Valley Stadium this morning. The pitch has been under cover for the past three days but the ground is quite hard underneath. :-/
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Aslong as its decided today I dont think we can complain if its anything like down here today no chance of it happening! Any idea what time there planning to do the inspection?
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

I'd be very surprised if it goes ahead.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

-8 here last night and ground outside is frozen solid. It is 0 degrees c at the minute and not warming. It is forecast colder tonight with snow tomorrow. I'd be staggered if the game is on. Just hope they make a decision today for all your sakes.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Pitch Inspection at 11.30 confirmed on OS.
bengull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by bengull »

I am hoping the picture they used was not taken in the last couple of days. else we have NO chance!

Sort of hoping its on regardless of coldness, rearranging it on a Tuesday night would make it very difficult for me to attend, plus midweek away games up north won't be particularly great for the players in the run in.