Congratulations

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SkyBlueGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Graham

Congratulations

Post by SkyBlueGull »

Forget all the moaning we have something to celebrate

Unless things go seriously pear- shaped and there are some startling exploits/results by D&R and Northampton the win tonight takes us on to 47 points and I cant see us getting relegated back to the BSP with that total!!

We can all sit back and relax knowing we have League football next season and the Board/M Ling/Players and the fans can build on that premise
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I think safety by the end of January is amazing but why sit back and relax? We've got the bit between our teeth and could really kick on now and go for automatic. We have a tough february but we can beat anyone on our day. I have no fear of that now. Martin has got things purring. I BELIEVE!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

I see no reason to celebrate survival as I knew we were better than that anyway, 9th-14th were my thoughts pre season so that looks well on target and more!