Tickets for Saturday

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi ,
Perhaps I can just clarify the situation for Saturday:
The Family Stand is all ticket but you can pay at the turnstiles for the Pop Side. However, we are selling tickets for the Pop Side as well so that people who are wanting to guarantee a place will be able to do so. We will take telephone bookings for both the Family Stand and Pop Side. Tickets have to be paid for in advance and can be collected from the Ticket Office on Saturday.
Hope this helps.
Andrew
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

well done Andrew, common sense prevails !!
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

A Candy wrote:Hi ,
The Family Stand is all ticket but you can pay at the turnstiles for the Pop Side. However, we are selling tickets for the Pop Side as well so that people who are wanting to guarantee a place will be able to do so. We will take telephone bookings for both the Family Stand and Pop Side. Tickets have to be paid for in advance and can be collected from the Ticket Office on Saturday.
Hope this helps.
Andrew
Andrew, perhaps a quick word in the ear of those manning the phones to that effect might be in order to prevent this:
tktufc91 wrote:If I don't get in on Saturday, there will be trouble. I'm getting to the ground early so I can (hopefully) get myself in. I would be surprised and annoyed if the popside did sell out. I read somewhere that our capacity now is 4,500 (correct me if I'm wrong.) I would imagine there will be around 4,000, maybe just under.

I asked if I could buy tickets and pick them up from the ground. The response was.

"The Popside isn't all ticket."
Correct, but misleading in that he wasn't offered the chance to reserve/buy a ticket.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

Cool i shall call and book!
Problem Solved :scarf:
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi Southampton,
I have already had a word so hopefully no more confusion.
Enjoy the game everyone!
Andrew
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

The Family Stand is all ticket but you can pay at the turnstiles for the Pop Side. However, we are selling tickets for the Pop Side as well so that people who are wanting to guarantee a place will be able to do so. We will take telephone bookings for both the Family Stand and Pop Side. Tickets have to be paid for in advance and can be collected from the Ticket Office on Saturday.Hope this helps.
Andrew
Very low tech I.M.O. & I doubt if there is much confidence in telephone booking following the "Great Old Trafford Ticket Disaster"
A better Idea would be to set up online facilities for buying & printing your own tickets, similar to air lines.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Hope this helps.
Andrew
Thanks for clearing this up Andrew. I guess I'll be calling tomorrow morning after work.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Thanks everyone.
On line ticketing is next on this particular list now that the Ticket Office is in place and hopefully makes having to get a ticket in person an easier and quicker experience.We will also be looking at telephony sales but don't hold your breath quite yet! Rome ( abit like the Grandstand) was not built in a day!!
Thanks again.
Andrew
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

The best thing about this whole situation is that thanks to Andrew we now have someone listening and trying to sort things out, progress at last :scarf: :scarf:
Dave

A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

I'm blushing now but thank you.
I will no doubt be in touch again when the next potential banana skin appears on the radar.
Cheers Southampton.
Andrew
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

The "little children" of Torquay Fans.com go rushing to the counter looking for the goods and who's there ?

The Candy Man. If anyone can, the Candy Man can, (8) " 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good." (8) :clap: :bow: :clap:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Robiberto22 »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Andy,

I'm travelling down from Weston, will the ticket office be open on Friday? If not will I be able to phone up and get a ticket tomorrow?
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Robiberto22 »

im traveling from burnham & highbridge mate and im just booking my ticket tomorrow morning im sure the office is open on a friday before the game!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

wodger of awabia wrote: Very low tech I.M.O. & I doubt if there is much confidence in telephone booking following the "Great Old Trafford Ticket Disaster"
A better Idea would be to set up online facilities for buying & printing your own tickets, similar to air lines.
Yeah, right, I'm sure someone will get right on the task of plucking that out of their arse.

I'm not quite sure who you think we are, but when the likes of Virgin Atlantic and British Airways have had this technology for, perhaps, 18 months, I cannot for the life of me see why you expect a tiny independent business located in a sleepy Devonshire backwater to be next in line.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"