[OS] McGavin At The Double!

TUFC news in one place so you don’t miss a thing.
TorquayFans.com

[OS] McGavin At The Double!

Post by TorquayFans.com »

Brett McGavin has seen his performances and another long range goal, named as both BVEC Player Of The Month & Goal Of The Month winner for January. Image McGavin has been at the heart of the United midfield this season, while also scoring some very special goals and January saw him voted for by the Yellow Army as both Player and Goal of the Month winner. With the January BVEC Player of the Month vote seeing the Yellow Army again vote in their numbers, the supporters were unanimous, as they were with the Goal of the Month award for his winning long range effort against Dover, with the midfielder  topping both polls by quite a margin. Brett was presented with both awards before Saturday’s fixture, and was delighted to receive the accolade. “I’ve won a few of the Goal of the Month awards already this season, but to be voted the winner for both awards for January from the Yellow Army is a special moment for me, and i can’t thank them enough.” Congratulations, Brett! TUAFC would like to thank BVEC to continuing their sponsorship of the Club’s monthly player award for 2023/24, and the Club would also like to place on record its thanks to all supporters that took the time to register their votes online. Image BVEC is one of the South West’s leading residential and commercial electrical contractors. To obtain a quote, or submit an enquiry, call 01803 390841 or visit their website HERE.The post McGavin At The Double! first appeared on Torquay United.

Read more