How, Why, If ??

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bobbytanz1963
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

How, Why, If ??

Post by bobbytanz1963 »

All this talk of boycotts, demos, maybe what is being considered but in the real world is there any way we the loyal supporters of TUFC can halt the demise of the club ? I very much doubt it as we see are at the behest of the elusive owner, the “yes sir 3 bags full” board and the arrogant has been manager !

The local of negative press coverage doesn’t help with the sycophants waffling on about how negatively affects the delicate feelings of the “quality” squad.

It is very sad demise of my football club, yes my club for 50 years Mr Johnson NOT yours
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

When Osbourne/G.I turned up at our football club we were warned how this would play out, many didn't listen, for my part, ad I hold my hands up here, it wasn't the case of me not listening, more of a case of I hoped things would be different and turn out better, pretty stupid I know.

And Osbourne's play book is unfolding here just as it has everywhere else, every football sports club promised a new stadium, none has ever been built, and always everyone else fault but Clarke Osbourne, according to Kevin Fosters statement their first new stadium plan didn't stand up to scrutiny, it's quite likely their latest plan will not stand up to scrutiny either, so they won't get backing from the council, so the final chapter will be, we came to build a new stadium, to save TUFC but there's no backing, not our fault, bye we're off, if they did/or do build something, expect the rent to be unachievable.

Demo's, protests, chucking tennis balls on the pitch will not save TUFC from demise, I'm afraid, our fanbase need to realise now, it will be down to us to save our own club.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Admiral »

Celebrating 120 years of the club rather than the more common milestone of 125 years suggests the owners never planned to be here/have a club running this long. Just another smokescreen. The constant pushing of the word ‘community’ is rather ironic. Since they took over Osborne has had a plan, and unfortunately many of us knew it will all end in tears.

Hopefully the councillors don’t cave in…
greb46
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by greb46 »

It does seem that Osborne is beginning to realise that his original intentions ,eg housing on the site are becoming less of a reality so he's testing the water again with the council,not to build a stadium but to find out if their stance will change helping him undertake what he intends.Like a cornered animal becoming frustrated and angry a position where he's about to lash out.Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't sound good and should there be no promotion this season like a boxer will he throw in the towel?
North Curry House
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by North Curry House »

greb46 wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 06:12 It does seem that Osborne is beginning to realise that his original intentions ,eg housing on the site are becoming less of a reality so he's testing the water again with the council,not to build a stadium but to find out if their stance will change helping him undertake what he intends.Like a cornered animal becoming frustrated and angry a position where he's about to lash out.Hope I'm wrong but it doesn't sound good and should there be no promotion this season like a boxer will he throw in the towel?
Johnson threw the towel in, twelve months ago.