MOTM - Notts County

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

MOTM - Notts County

Post by Gulliball »

Up to five players from today please. Open to those at the game and stream viewers.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

1. Lapslie (was everywhere, and scored a goal after I thought it got away from him)
2. Moxey - Mr. Dependable
3. Lawrence - what we wouldn't give to have had him since the start of the season
4. Evans - he's improved throughout the season and you can see has more talent that 99% of players in this league. Final ball still isn't really there.
5. Halstead - not at fault for either goal, comfortable otherwise.

special mention for Marshall who looked pretty decent when he came on.
and Jarvis who plugged away all day with little reward; indeed, any time he went near a Notts defender the ref seemed to blow his whistle.

(stream viewer)
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Donellan - regularly won 50/50 challenges and moved the ball forward with purpose
Lapslie - for the goal and all round energy but was often chasing shadows given the quality of the opposition
Lawrence - apart from their first goal it was an assured performance from the youngster
Moxey - used his vast experience to effect
Evans - worked ever so hard to make things happen in midfield
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Lapslie for his goal, his spirit, his running, his sheer hard work.

Lawrence. Very impressive and the highlights show how furious he was with himself for giving Langstaff a yard of space to score the crucial first goal.

Donnellan for his all round play and picking out Lapslie with a great assist at a timely moment.

Marshall I think he has learnt a hard lesson this season and yesterday he produced a much improved performance. I feel Marshall will allow Donnellan to be more influential in midfield and permit De Silva to play as a winger and not a wing back.

Evans. His best game this season. Clearly has ability but needs to find an end product to his industry.