Unofficial Yellow day on Friday maybe??

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Unofficial Yellow day on Friday maybe??

Post by tufcbrett »

Just an idea :ping: , i know most Gulls fans wear their yellow to games. But i was thinking if we could have a yellow day and got most people in yellow (black away shirt if need be but prefer yellow) it would make shooting towards the away stand a sea of yellow.

I have liked watching Blackpool as everywhere they go there is just orange everywhere.
For me if i was one of our players and they looked up and saw the wall of yellow in the away stand i would really enjoy and love that. As i can bet the Shrews lot will pull every trick in the book. :red:

Just an idea but not a bad idea i didn t think. :ping:

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by Awayday »

I have to agree, most would wear their black away shirt (me included) but yellow only day would help.

At least we know the drum is allowed in at Shrews :)
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

I agree would be good.
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by tufcbrett »

Awayday wrote:I have to agree, most would wear their black away shirt (me included) but yellow only day would help.

At least we know the drum is allowed in at Shrews :)
I sware i only ever see you in your back shirt, or is that just away games.

Yellow day would be good, but people like you are just let downs :na:

Im joking we all love our drummer and fellow gulls :clap:
TUFCforever
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by TUFCforever »

:scarf:
Hi to everyone on here this is my first post, I will be wearing my yellow shirt but will take my black one as well just to make sure.
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by holsten »

I'm all for it. If you can, do your bit to make it a great atmosphere. Bring loads of ripped-up paper, always looks good (Cambridge's at Wembley was amazing). Loads of inflatables, balloons, anything to help lift the atmosphere.

Skysports will be on the scene, so it's a brilliant chance to show what we can do.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

walshy wrote:Skysports will be on the scene, so it's a brilliant chance to show what we can do.
And there I was thinking it was a chance for the team to show what they can do. :na:

I probably won't make it, lack of funds as per usual, children are far too expensive to keep nowadays. Just bread and water for them from now on. But I now fully expect to see a sea of yellow at one end and for you all to be in fine voice. Start exercising those vocal chords folks!
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

Agree walshy. Lets have a sea of yellow and loads of singing and stuff going off. By the way Morike Sako cannot surely be your favourite Gull of all time can he?!! If so then mine is Jamal Easter. What a player!!!! :lol:
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by tufcbrett »

Now the drum is not allowed int he ground.

I think we should call for the yellow army to get into yellow and go to the game.
I will say it again but if we have a sea of yellow at one end, and the singing im sure we will be great.

Anouying the drum wont be there now, but we cn make up for it.

YELLOW DAY PEOPLES GET INVOLVED !!
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

tufcbrett wrote:Now the drum is not allowed int he ground.

I think we should call for the yellow army to get into yellow and go to the game.
I will say it again but if we have a sea of yellow at one end, and the singing im sure we will be great.

Anouying the drum wont be there now, but we cn make up for it.

YELLOW DAY PEOPLES GET INVOLVED !!
I'll have my camera in the Salop stand to your right so - if I'm not too caught up in the excitement to remember - will get a few snaps of your 'yellow army' and post them on here.
Awayday
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Awayday »

Cheers Victor, that would be appreciated. If you have problems uploading PM me and I will send you my email address so you can send them to me, I will make sure they are shared.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Thanks Victor. That I am sure will be really appreciated. Nice to see bridges being built among rival supporters. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

My pleasure.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I've witnessed our last 4 visits to Shrewsbury and always had a good rapport with their guys. Always found them a good set of fans and gracious in victory as well as defeat.

The game can't come fast enough for me, sat at home resting a bad back just makes it drag all the more.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
nicktufc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Euuuuuuuunan

Post by nicktufc »

Wow, just got the motivation to reset my password on here. Just got to remember it now and keep posting!!!

Shrews is always a great away day, torn between my TUFC shirt(the white one) and a yellow t'shirt.

Shame about the drum, it creates a great atmosphere, whether for the away side, or for the whole ground.